**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else ever wanted to eat ISO?

PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
Ok hear me out. It looks really good. Like it is canonically able to power up everyone else, so why can’t I eat it? Every time I level up a champion, I look at the ISO and just want to eat it. But I had wondered both what would it be similar to and what it tastes like. I’ve had some theories over the past 12 hours on what food they are most similar to.

I think ISO would have a similar texture to Jello or maybe Gummy Bears, but I know what you’re thinking… “But PuttPutt you beautiful, beautiful man… what could they taste like?” And for that I’ve also come up with some theories.

Mystic would have a grape flavor, Science would have a green apple flavor, Skill would be strawberry or cherry, Mutant would be lemon or pineapple, Tech would be blue raspberry, and Cosmic would be watermelon.

Then that just leaves Basic ISO. What could that taste like? I’ve got a theory. You know airheads? There’s the white flavor, which is made of a combination of the extra flavors. So I believe that Basic ISO would have a similar treatment.

So Kabam, if you’re reading this. See this as both player feedback and a new business opportunity. Imagine how thrilled the mcoc player base would be if they could eat ISO. Maybe not the entire player base would be happy to eat ISO, but I would.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    my man about to launch ISOcandies, future millionaire
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I would love grape ISO. I'd eat that #$@! all the way to the hospital.

I wonder what flavor is for Karnak!
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    Finally, a good thread
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 62
    PuttPutt said:

Ok hear me out. It looks really good. Like it is canonically able to power up everyone else, so why can’t I eat it? Every time I level up a champion, I look at the ISO and just want to eat it. But I had wondered both what would it be similar to and what it tastes like. I’ve had some theories over the past 12 hours on what food they are most similar to.

I think ISO would have a similar texture to Jello or maybe Gummy Bears, but I know what you’re thinking… “But PuttPutt you beautiful, beautiful man… what could they taste like?” And for that I’ve also come up with some theories.

Mystic would have a grape flavor, Science would have a green apple flavor, Skill would be strawberry or cherry, Mutant would be lemon or pineapple, Tech would be blue raspberry, and Cosmic would be watermelon.

Then that just leaves Basic ISO. What could that taste like? I’ve got a theory. You know airheads? There’s the white flavor, which is made of a combination of the extra flavors. So I believe that Basic ISO would have a similar treatment.

So Kabam, if you’re reading this. See this as both player feedback and a new business opportunity. Imagine how thrilled the mcoc player base would be if they could eat ISO. Maybe not the entire player base would be happy to eat ISO, but I would.

Bro..What did you do to deserve this? Who did this to you?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    If Kabam sold packs of Gummy ISO I would gladly buy several
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    Dude they remind me of jolly ranchers I feel you
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Deadpool mentions eating it in a quest a few years ago until we tell him that he's not supposed to do that. He does comment on the taste but I don't remember what he said.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 68
    Bro, Ive thought this too, only Ive thought of it as more like that chocolate rock candy that was popular back in the early 00s. More a crunchy texture, but jelly is an interesting take, plus I like your flavors!!
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 328 ★★★
    Skill iso would be cherry or watermelon, Science is lime, mutant is lemon, tech could be raspberry and cosmic blueberry, and mystic could get grape.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    You know when you were little and put coins in your mouth?
    That’s what iso should taste like.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

The guy who made this post be like:

T

The guy who made this post be like:

Sounds like soap
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Is this what happens when you get high during Level Up?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,498 ★★★★

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,641 ★★★
    You just made Kabam think of another way to earn gold.

Sell Iso as food.

Nice try, Deadpool

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Looks like golivarez finally made another forum account
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    DRTO said:

Looks like golivarez finally made another forum account

nah Golivarez would complain that we don't get enough iso and demand Kabam give us a weekly package of 1,000 iso or something lol
    Maybe he didn't do that cause he's ''undercover'' and trying to disguise xD
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Dude, eat a Snickers.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 705 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Bro...what's wrong with you?

Whats wrong with you actually? You think everything in life is supposed to go on a straight boring predictable line? Nothing is wrong with that guy, he just tried to make people like you laugh with a lil troll post. And this is how you react? You try to show your own superiorty trough what? a unwritten rule agreed among humans that defines whats normal or not? You think he doesnt know what people like you think is normal? He exactly knows whats normal and common so he could came up with something like that. Open your vision, think outside of the box and just try to enjoy things
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,470 ★★★★
    Basic iso would taste like black liquorice 🙂