Options

Anyone else facing this Issue?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 991 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I have been regularly facing this problem in BGs...
When I try hitting Light Attacks, Sometimes It somehow changes to Heavy Attack, I end up getting hit by Opponent, Then I lose the match.At first i thought it was my mistake, But then in some matches I clearly saw that it was not my mistake....
Then, I thought it might be the Touch Problem of my Phone....But some of my Ally Mates complained they too have been facing the same issue....
Anyone else facing this?
Edit : Sometimes I can't block some hits, In the Middle of Opponent's Special, Even if I am holding Block, The SP ends up hitting me & No...Its not Unblockable SP

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I noticed in War specific my champs sometimes stop attacking mid combo, and sometimes will hold block while I'm tapping the right side trying to attack.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 991 ★★★
    flapjax said:

I noticed in War specific my champs sometimes stop attacking mid combo, and sometimes will hold block while I'm tapping the right side trying to attack.

Phew! I thought it was only for us.....So there is a similar bug....I guess
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,167 ★★★★★

I have been regularly facing this problem in BGs...
    When I try hitting Light Attacks, Sometimes It somehow changes to Heavy Attack, I end up getting hit by Opponent, Then I lose the match.At first i thought it was my mistake, But then in some matches I clearly saw that it was not my mistake....
    Then, I thought it might be the Touch Problem of my Phone....But some of my Ally Mates complained they too have been facing the same issue....
    Anyone else facing this?
    Edit : Sometimes I can't block some hits, In the Middle of Opponent's Special, Even if I am holding Block, The SP ends up hitting me & No...Its not Unblockable SP

2 questions-
    What device do you use?

How close is your right hand thumb to the screen when you're fighting?

I have been throwing random heavies and figured out that my phone is picking up my thumb input because it's too close to the screen and it's causing it to perform a heavy attack.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Yes I been experiencing something similar. When I input to do a dash attack my champs will start doing a medium medium combo. It’s feeling frustrating because I get screwed in BG’s by the defender. The control inputs are really bad right. I hope they really fix it this time. They promised this before and all we ever got was say old thing…. A messed inputs system the hella old