Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

same, what to do?

• Options
    mk_championsmk_champions Posts: 10
    Same here. Locked out. This is serious.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please help us out here with some response.
  • Options
    OldieeOldiee Posts: 16
    Have the same issue, just finished and collected my ticket but locked out :(

Submitted a ticket but not hopeful.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike just give rewards to who ever explored paragon difficulty and didn't explore paragon gauntlet
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,857 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    **Suggestion would be for Kabam to extend the Timer on this iteration of Gauntlet for another day or 2.

(and by “Day or 2”, meaning additional, after they can also fix the reason why “existing Paragon, prior to doing TB EQ” players were locked out of it after the November Update).
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra anyone watching this thread, please respond that we are looking into it guys.. its almost over.. i just need an hour to complete this. if you guys can release another minor version with the fix, it would be super helpfull.
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    edited November 2023

Locked out as well
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,912 ★★★★★
    You have to be Paragon BEFORE the event appears, if you became Paragon while the event was happening it won't unlock, people have opened tickets and had the issue solved, I don't think you will have enough time for them to solve it though.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

You have to be Paragon BEFORE the event appears, if you became Paragon while the event was happening it won't unlock, people have opened tickets and had the issue solved, I don't think you will have enough time for them to solve it though.

I've been Paragon since basically day one of it being a progression so 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,977 ★★★★★

If you read the thread, a lot of people who have been paragon for months still can’t access it lmao
  • Options
    DalBot said:

Well that sucks then, yay bugs
    (Why would u wait to the last day to do something that takes like 10 energy)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,857 Guardian
    edited November 2023

(you really need that cup of coffee)
    New issue that started with this month's November update. Not the same old issue that has always been a requirement.

• Options

(you really need that cup of coffee)

I'm making it, my Nespresso broke 😭
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★

Usually that’s the issue. This time it’s affecting everyone, able to claim the ticket or not since installing the update.
  • Options

Usually that’s the issue. This time it’s affecting everyone, able to claim the ticket or not since installing the update.
    Gotcha... Stupid bugs
  • Options
    Even I am facing the same issue even though I have completed the event a couple hours before it expires and claimed that entry ticket as well
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

@Kabam Miike just give rewards to who ever explored paragon difficulty and didn't explore paragon gauntlet

Um no.
  • Options
    Same problem here!!!! More than one hour trying to acces to parangon side quest, i cant acces!!! Help please. More problems: i cant send ticket to kabam from my account !!!

(Perdon por mi ingles. Tengo el mismo problema, hace mas de una hora que completé la misión que da el ticket, lo cobré y no me da acceso al evento parangon. Para más problemas, no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta de kabam para enviar ticket y pedí resetear la contraseña, pero no me llega el e-mail correspondiente…)
  • Options

**Suggestion would be for Kabam to extend the Timer on this iteration of Gauntlet for another day or 2.

(and by “Day or 2”, meaning additional, after they can also fix the reason why “existing Paragon, prior to doing TB EQ” players were locked out of it after the November Update).

Think this is the best suggestion/solution..but I'm guessing they have some code that is working in the wrong time zone which is why the gauntlet is locked before it is actually removed.

Hopefully they can bring it back as it will probably disappear in the next 30 minutes.
  • Options

DalBot said:

Because there are other things to do in the game eg BGs? Doesn't matter. It should be open until the time for the event is up. That why it has a timer.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Krishna24 said:

Um no.
    Lol that’s dumb, they should its about to expire in less than 1 hour

And I been paragon for over 1 year 🤣

• Options
    I've brought this to the team
  • Options

DalBot said:

I waited until last night to clear EQ because it's so repetitive and I hate it 😂
  • Options
    I just checked and I can get in now. 20 minutes left.
  • Options
    Yeah, also just got in as well with 45 mins to go. Feel bad for anyone who has this issue but can't get on in this short window 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,638
    Hey Summoners,

The team was made aware of this issue earlier this morning and have been working on resolution.

As things stand now, they have rooted out and fixed the issue preventing eligible Summoners from accessing the Paragauntlet. I know the time remaining is short, but hopefully this allows some of your time to hop in and finish!

More on this shortly.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team was made aware of this issue earlier this morning and have been working on resolution.

As things stand now, they have rooted out and fixed the issue preventing eligible Summoners from accessing the Paragauntlet. I know the time remaining is short, but hopefully this allows some of your time to hop in and finish!

More on this shortly.

Thanks for that - only had 20 minutes but got it done.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★

Krishna24 said:

Um no.
    Lol that’s dumb, they should its about to expire in less than 1 hour

And I been paragon for over 1 year 🤣

I finished it 3 weeks ago. So I demand the rewards too. What if I used revives?