**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Season 11 - Event Setup 2.0

Comments

• Options
    TheninThenin Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike can we get some clarity on what "permanent rune of raggadorr" means?

Is it that when using a special she will active that rune each time or dies it mean the rune is always active and will regening basically the whole fight?
  • Options
    TheninThenin Posts: 49
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Thenin said:

@Kabam Miike can we get some clarity on what "permanent rune of raggadorr" means?

Is it that when using a special she will active that rune each time or dies it mean the rune is always active and will regening basically the whole fight?

Runes are the charges stored on the champ that are consumed when a special is thrown. My takeaway from the description is that they'll always have the rune up that will refresh the effect every time she throws her special, just like when you throw a SP3 during Raggador's Resolve.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited November 2023
    But i want something to do for the alliance, i wanna do aq every single day of the 7 days of aq

Also when are we able to trade in our alliance tickets for the gold? Or did i just misread something?
  • Options

But i want something to do for the alliance, i wanna do aq every single day of the 7 days of aq

Also when are we able to trade in our alliance tickets for the gold? Or did i just misread something?

They said that on 13 Nov you'll automatically be given 6500 gold for every alliance ticket you have.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Eternal modifier are still incorrect smh.
  • Options
    Follow-up, still not clarified, @pseudosane any insight ?
    Teleus said:

(edited) If you setup to have at least some BG going on every day of the week, can an individual end up doing 7 days of AQ?

I think it had already been asked when first proposed some months ago, whether or not individuals could participate in more than 4 in a week (although that would then lower how many max days some others in the alliance would be able to participate in).

note, I’m hoping that the new system will NOT lock someone into a particular BG for the entire week. Which, would actually make this question mute, but would definitely be a drawback.

———
    Upon re-reading Announcement at top of this post, noticed the section for BG ASSIGNMENTS (worded fully “Battlegroup Assignments”).
    Even though Announcement did NOT go into detail about this, I have a feeling that this “BG Assignments” tab might mean one of the following..

- either Leadership will assign everyone to a BG, for the ENTIRE AQ week.
    - or maybe individuals will also be able to assign themselves to a particular BG for that week.
    In either case (if true) that would limit you to being in the same BG for the whole week, and would thus prevent someone from participating in more than 4 total days.

I don’t think this is simply an entire large AQ Panel just for entering the same/current “assignments” screen for assigning ppl for AQ/AW, that was currently just a little icon from either AQ or AW entry pages. And which did NOT actually commit people to BG's, it was basically a “BG Recommendation” screen instead.
    That screen might still exist, as a way for Leadership to “suggest” a BG for you, while this NEW ASSIGNMENTS panel would let you actually commit yourself to a BG ?

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★

This is not a good update at all. The rewards are basically the same

While i agree on rewards needing a buff. This update is still a w. 4 aq day meaning you get 3 entire days off is a win. And the ui improvement is a nice addition.
  • Options

Follow-up, still not clarified, @pseudosane any insight ?

Teleus said:

(edited) If you setup to have at least some BG going on every day of the week, can an individual end up doing 7 days of AQ?

I think it had already been asked when first proposed some months ago, whether or not individuals could participate in more than 4 in a week (although that would then lower how many max days some others in the alliance would be able to participate in).

note, I’m hoping that the new system will NOT lock someone into a particular BG for the entire week. Which, would actually make this question mute, but would definitely be a drawback.

———
    Upon re-reading Announcement at top of this post, noticed the section for BG ASSIGNMENTS (worded fully “Battlegroup Assignments”).
    Even though Announcement did NOT go into detail about this, I have a feeling that this “BG Assignments” tab might mean one of the following..

- either Leadership will assign everyone to a BG, for the ENTIRE AQ week.
    - or maybe individuals will also be able to assign themselves to a particular BG for that week.
    In either case (if true) that would limit you to being in the same BG for the whole week, and would thus prevent someone from participating in more than 4 total days.

I don’t think this is simply an entire large AQ Panel just for entering the same/current “assignments” screen for assigning ppl for AQ/AW, that was currently just a little icon from either AQ or AW entry pages. And which did NOT actually commit people to BG's, it was basically a “BG Recommendation” screen instead.
    That screen might still exist, as a way for Leadership to “suggest” a BG for you, while this NEW ASSIGNMENTS panel would let you actually commit yourself to a BG ?

Let me clarify this
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    The announcement on top says AQ enlistment is shifted to Nov 9th. Which is a Thursday.
    Does that mean that AQ S11 is now going to be Thursday-Wednesday?
    The initial post says AQ week is Monday-Sunday.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★

The announcement on top says AQ enlistment is shifted to Nov 9th. Which is a Thursday.
    Does that mean that AQ S11 is now going to be Thursday-Wednesday?
    The initial post says AQ week is Monday-Sunday.
    @Kabam Miike

No, if you read it says enlistment. So setting up the battlegroups and what day each one does. The aq season starts as they said in the forum post monday to sunday. They are doing enlistment early to let us get used to the new system. So this only affects officers
  • Options
    Soupek_oneSoupek_one Posts: 5
    Ohhh god!
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    So basically, regarding the first AQ cycle in 2.0 we will have 5 days for alliance enlistment?
    From the 9th (Thursday) to the 13th (Monday) fighting in AQ will be off?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Is the landing going to appear later today or tomorrow? I ask as I don't see it in game for myself. I am also waiting for the timer for Day 5/5 to finish.
  • Options

Is the landing going to appear later today or tomorrow? I ask as I don't see it in game for myself. I am also waiting for the timer for Day 5/5 to finish.

New landing page for AQ probably won’t start until tomorrow, Thursday (which is when they updatedly said the new AQ Enlistment/Configuration would begin, Thursday, for the actual week that will start following Monday)
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★
    Read this post a few times now and it's highly likely I'm an idiot but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Is it safe to assume that the actual AQ itself will start on Mon 11/13 (as AQ weeks will run Mon-Sun)? I'm guessing that enlistment/set up begins tomorrow and there will be 4 days for Kabam and alliances to get things sorted.

However I haven't seen anything that says "Day 1 of the new AQ mode will commence on 'day X'. Can anyone give a definitive answer?
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Read this post a few times now and it's highly likely I'm an idiot but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Is it safe to assume that the actual AQ itself will start on Mon 11/13 (as AQ weeks will run Mon-Sun)? I'm guessing that enlistment/set up begins tomorrow and there will be 4 days for Kabam and alliances to get things sorted.

However I haven't seen anything that says "Day 1 of the new AQ mode will commence on 'day X'. Can anyone give a definitive answer?

Months ago, they said the alliance ticket cost would be dropped for the AQ cycle beginning Nov 13. I haven't heard differently since then, so I assume that's still accurate.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★
    @Dukenpuke I will take that as definitive. Thank you!
  • Options
    DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    I feel map rewards shud have been moved from tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic to tier 6 basic and tier 3 alpha. Tier 2 alphas are just expiring for no reason.
  • Options
    Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Is it me or is nobody else able to set AQ? I don’t believe I am doing anything wrong
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130
    Anyone else having issues with being able to select modifiers for each day? We do map 6 but it's not letting me choose modifiers.
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130

• Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

Anyone else having issues with being able to select modifiers for each day? We do map 6 but it's not letting me choose modifiers.

Yes, this happens to my alliance too.
    Only the final map has modifiers... the eternal ones.
    The rest of the maps don't have enabled the modifiers tab.
  • Options
    NoOnexRO said:

Yes, this happens to my alliance too.
    Only the final map has modifiers... the eternal ones.
    The rest of the maps don't have enabled the modifiers tab.
    It let me set Modifiers for ANY of the Maps.

(it did lockup one time after having task switched here, then back to game, and edit further the AQ I had already setup. But then task switching again had no issues continuing to setup and even pick Modifiers a second time).
  • Options
    A little disappointed that the LARGE Panel “BATTLEGROUP ASSIGNMENTS” just takes you to the existing screens for assigning people to AW and AQ.
    No new design for that.

Still unsure whether these “Assignments” will lock people into just those BG's.
    Or whether someone will be able to jump into different BG's thru the week and actually do 7 days worth of AQ maps (if you have your different BG's setup to be scattered thru the week)
  • Options
    Also.. UI TIP. when you are in the side-panel setting up a Map# and Modifier for a BG day.

There is NOT a “Save” button at that time (see pic a few replies up from here).

But you just have to click anywhere to the left of that edit panel (basically click on the underlying screen beneath that edit panel, ie, somewhere on the left side of the screen.

That saves that particular BG/DAY entry and let’s you click onto the next BG/DAY from the calendar grid.

(second tip. If you do COPY before clicking back on the left side somewhere, that will let you just click on a calendar day and automatically Copies that last BG Edit you did onto another day with one click (and even copying into multiple days as well).
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★

Is it me or is nobody else able to set AQ? I don’t believe I am doing anything wrong

I am also getting the same error.
  • Options
    JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    Are we still incentivized to not repeat modifiers? I can’t find any mention like there used to be for old aq setup.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

We're chasing down a fix to the "Error Saving Enlistments" error.

Currently, the source of the error is that Summoners are able to select Eternal modifiers across all maps. You are only meant to be able to select Eternal modifiers on Map 8. If you try to save Eternal modifiers to 7 or lower you will receive this error.

The team is actively working to resolve this issue - more info as we have it!

Thank you for your patience.