**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Season 11 - Event Setup 2.0

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Is day 1 Sunday or Monday?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    2StarKing said:

Is day 1 Sunday or Monday?

Monday
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Dumb question - once you start the week in one bg are you locked in there for the week? Or is a person capped at 4 participations per week? Because if you stagger the days right one person can participate all 7 days across 2 bg.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    So does the new aq cycle just start on Monday or is there any alliances that have been able to set up for this week?
  • Options
    Cris_leonCris_leon Posts: 8
    Modifiers haven't been updated yet? They remain the same
  • Options

So does the new aq cycle just start on Monday or is there any alliances that have been able to set up for this week?

Can’t set it up to run for this week. Only for NEXT week.

The THIS vs NEXT week tabs are there so that you can potentially change your setup for a currently running week (in progress), besides for Future weeks.

But as the 1st week for this won’t start until NEXT week, that is all you can setup at first now.

——
    And @Havanaknight , no answer to this yet (RE: individual doing more than 4 days), it has been asked.
  • Options
    JZ734 said:

Are we still incentivized to not repeat modifiers? I can’t find any mention like there used to be for old aq setup.

May not be wording as such in the screen flow, but Modifier and Bonus points should be same as before.
    They were always specific to each individual BG anyways, so still doesn’t matter what the daily Config is for a different BG, the BG in question would still increase for a new Modifier, and will stay the same for re-using a Modifier already used in one of the other days for THAT BG.

As to “how many points”, etc (and their milestones, etc). I assume that has been addressed with the overall adjustment for now having only 4 days vs 5 days worth of quests.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    How many alliances are displayed on the leaderboard?
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're chasing down a fix to the "Error Saving Enlistments" error.

Currently, the source of the error is that Summoners are able to select Eternal modifiers across all maps. You are only meant to be able to select Eternal modifiers on Map 8. If you try to save Eternal modifiers to 7 or lower you will receive this error.

The team is actively working to resolve this issue - more info as we have it!

Thank you for your patience.

What's with the individual aspect of rewards for what map you do? This is an alliance, a group effort. Work together as a team. Yet you say screw you to helping people doing lesser maps because they want better rewards. So how are we supposed to do a varying amount of maps when individuals won't help the lesser maps.

Sorry, but this is a stupid idea for an "alliance" event. Creating something that goes completely against the idea of working together as a team. Well done. You put the "I" in alliance. 🙄

Please give an explanation why you would do this shortsighted type thing and penalize people for helping the lower players in the alliance. Because I have a feeling it's a completely kabam selfish reason, and we'll have to kick people's kids because they won't be able to hang on higher maps. Way to go.
  • Options
    Malice25Malice25 Posts: 5

I saw this as well and found I had to select at least one member for each BattleGroup and then it let me choose modifiers. That said I'm concerned that I need to assign anyone who wants to play to a BattleGroup and anyone who decides last minute to join will be locked out. @Kabam Miike I know you folks are super busy but could you clarify? Really love the new set up BTW, great work!
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 12
    We are unable to set up modifiers, always there is a communicate that something goes wrong...
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    crogs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're chasing down a fix to the "Error Saving Enlistments" error.

Currently, the source of the error is that Summoners are able to select Eternal modifiers across all maps. You are only meant to be able to select Eternal modifiers on Map 8. If you try to save Eternal modifiers to 7 or lower you will receive this error.

The team is actively working to resolve this issue - more info as we have it!

Thank you for your patience.

What's with the individual aspect of rewards for what map you do? This is an alliance, a group effort. Work together as a team. Yet you say screw you to helping people doing lesser maps because they want better rewards. So how are we supposed to do a varying amount of maps when individuals won't help the lesser maps.

Sorry, but this is a stupid idea for an "alliance" event. Creating something that goes completely against the idea of working together as a team. Well done. You put the "I" in alliance. 🙄

Please give an explanation why you would do this shortsighted type thing and penalize people for helping the lower players in the alliance. Because I have a feeling it's a completely kabam selfish reason, and we'll have to kick people's kids because they won't be able to hang on higher maps. Way to go.
    I agree it is a crummy situation and wish they would have figured out a better way to handle the issue but my guess is they did it this way because now different groups can run AQ on different days so if it remained exactly as it worked before it could create other issues like if you didn't run your group when the other 1/2 groups were running you wouldn't get the full 3 groups rewards since you didn't participate on that day.
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    I wish they would just get rid of the "locking champs" in AQ altogether. We run a lower map in 1 bg for some folks just for this reason. I think it's just annoying and serves no real purpose.
  • Options
    Malice25Malice25 Posts: 5
    Trolololo said:

We are unable to set up modifiers, always there is a communicate that something goes wrong...

Did you assign at least one player to each Battlegroup? I had to do that to activate mods
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 12
    Malice25 said:

Trolololo said:

Did you assign at least one player to each Battlegroup? I had to do that to activate mods
    Of course, i can choose which i want but when i click Save there is a mistake and we have only map6 without mods
  • Options
    Cajun76Cajun76 Posts: 3
    I'm just wondering why is it that Gambit cannot steal buffs while his the thief, that's his character but Loki can I dont get it. It's just an honest opinion but Gambit should have that kind of ability right cause thats his profession. To be realistic I mean. I hope you can add that ability to show his full potential, Tnx!
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★

Dumb question - once you start the week in one bg are you locked in there for the week? Or is a person capped at 4 participations per week? Because if you stagger the days right one person can participate all 7 days across 2 bg.

Not a dumb question at all. I came here to ask this too...

It's potentially a reward double-dip scenario. Can we get clarity? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ** AQ 2.0 has now STARTED**

Observation..

** Joining a different BG from what Leadership had “Assigned” for you.
    YES, you can Join a different BG.
    Which (unless found to be different once we get to Day-5 later on) will seemingly allow you to Join *MORE* than just 4 days worth of different BG's for the week.

(although, in the end, will mean that some other player would NOT have been able to get into 4 days worth of your AQ, which will be fine for casual Ally's who never fill up all BG's anyways or who are short of a full 30 member roster)

The “Assigned” players to BG's is still the same as previously for AQ and AW, just a recommendation from Leadership, but does NOT lock you out from other BG's (except for the particulars of AW persistent placement mechanism).

** NEXT WEEK setup starts out (by default) as whatever you had previously setup as Next Week (which has now become THIS WEEK).
    Once “This Week” starts, that gets copied to become NEXT week, and also then you can separately make changes to either THIS week, or can change things for NEXT week.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They also seem to have made some undisclosed regular enemy changes. At least for map 6 with Sandman mini this week, I don't recall the 2nd section outside right path having the Anti-Venom enemy in-between Doom and Thor (Jane Foster). I don't know if other regular enemies have been changed, but if they did one there could be more.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,657 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    **another observation**

On main FIGHT Menu, the AQ panel..

Wording for whether “Enlisted Today” or NOT, is based on which BG leadership has Assigned you to (if any), and whether that particular BG is configured to be running that day or not (versus your assigned BG having one of their 3 days off).

(Example)
    Our Alliance has BG1 and BG3 set to run today.
    Pic #1 is when I have myself “Assigned” to BG1.
    Pic #2 is when I have myself “Assigned” to BG2 (which is not running today).
    *note, these pics are even after I have Joined a totally different BG (BG3) on AQ Attack.

So don’t just look at that panel and see “Not Enlisted” and think that AQ is in off-days (there is no 3 days off between Series anymore, just individually configured days for different BG's to be off during the series).
    So, *IF* your Ally allows (ie, casual, or short staffed), you can still go in (even though Panel says “Not Enlisted”) and join one of the other running BG's anyways (if another BG is running that day).

(edit note 2) that circled portion below has another potential wording. “Join Now”, if you are not assigned to any BG. And even though I have already joined attack, it still shows “Join Now” when I removed myself from the “Assignments” list.
    (also, sometimes needed restarting game in between changing Assignments for those other wordings below to take effect)

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Can’t wait for raids!

What raids?
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Aq still sucks!!! Same map, virtually same format, one less day.

Pretty much the same old.
    Redundant, job like, extremely boring, time consuming, and unrewarding.

Kill the game mode. It’s dead. Introduce raids and move on.
  • Options
    Has anyone checked how much score we can accumulate through map7?
    Map6 and map7 (in my alliance, based on participation) both gave us around 9M on day1 but today map7 only gave us 4M. Can anyone let me know theirs?
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    How do we reach the peak milestones if the scoring system is same as before?
    We will.score for only 4 days now vs 5 before?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Map6 and map7 (in my alliance, based on participation) both gave us around 9M on day1 but today map7 only gave us 4M. Can anyone let me know theirs?

Agreed. I only got like 180k points off the boss?
  • Options
    Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25
    edited November 2023
    sorry guys, it's intentional for map 8 at day 1 defenders 7s r3 with 15,000 attack on the path and mini boss with 40k attack? Final
    Boss same destiny… @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★

I would like to know the answer to this too. My alliance only has like 5 active players so we all can do 7 days of AQ and earn more points?
  • Options
    Prestige and honor points do not increase on day 2
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    I would also like to know if it’s possible for 1 player to move between BG to potentially do 5-7 days of AQ instead of just 4
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    edited November 2023

Yes, we had an issue, ran 2 groups of map 7 on day 1, BG 1 beat boss with 94% exploration and finished with 33m points. BG 2 beat boss with 84% exploration and finished with 19m points. How would an extra 10% exploration be worth 14m when BG1 finished with 33m points in total.