Lets talk about Sassy in EQ this month

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Nobody here mentioned Morb even though this fight is basically made for him... That's how quickly the hype died down lol not surprised.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver shreds. Handles it perfectly
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    Venom has bleed, he helps a lot
    For cheelith, r2 your bishop he can take care of the rest
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

Nobody here mentioned Morb even though this fight is basically made for him... That's how quickly the hype died down lol not surprised.

Except I doubt 95% of the community has him lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

😉
  • TeiTei Member Posts: 56

My 6 Star & 7 Star Venom

You have classic spider duped too
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Guys I did it!!!!
    I took she Hulk & Titania...
    It shows why Titania is the GOAT!
    She took majority of health....
    but She Hulk did the Good Job.....
    Took a Revive...Still its worth
    Edit : PIC

Thank You everyone for your Valuable Sugesstions....I couldn't have done it without you
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★

Guys I did it!!!!

Nice. I would've advised shulk but

She took longer than these 2

If you're a parry guy, get one of those storms ready for chee'ilth.

Guys I did it!!!!

Nice. I would've advised shulk but

She took longer than these 2

If you're a parry guy, get one of those storms ready for chee'ilth.
    Not really a Parry reliant Guy when I play Hulkling...He just beats stuff....
    the problem with Sassy is I couldn't use Hulkling on him
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    edited November 2023
    It’s morbin time. This fight I feel like was built for Morbius. He worked super well for me. Can be a bit of a struggle is sassy does not want to throw specials and the bleeds start falling off. Other than that get your ten bleeds, sp2 and repeat until dead.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Nearly everyone in GC has one so I disagree.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Nearly everyone in GC has one so I disagree.
    Seems so, not that I would ban him anyway.
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★

Posted this earlier (maybe in one of the other 20 posts about this) and that was my first try after accidentally getting Faltered and wasting a few seconds. Managed to get some faster kills on the next few runs.

Hype always dies down after a champ comes out. The next months champs always take the spotlight.

Morbs fantastic.
  • LordValekLordValek Member Posts: 18
    Baron Zemo takes him out pretty easily with his indefinite bleeds.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Easily killed him with Zemo. Despair works very well after 10+ bleed. Even I deliberately doing the parry so tha I can root him..
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Avnish said:

Easily killed him with Zemo. Despair works very well after 10+ bleed. Even I deliberately doing the parry so tha I can root him..

Zemo cheeses him.. just do 5 parries and his rooted... rinse & repeat 🤣
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Done one run with AA, the other with warlock. Both worked fine.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238

I've never been stuck on an EQ Boss for a Loooooooong time....I usually have counters to every Boss.....
    but this Node.....That Combined with Falter, No Reverse Regen & ofc the Unstoppable....
    and the Highlight....NO USE OF TORCH! due to Energy Ressistance & Regen on DOT!
    Yes there are Counters....
    but sadly I have only 2 & they are 5 Star Rank 4s
    Sad that Kabam put this Champion in these Nodes....
    Sassy is a PITA Champ even without these Nodes.....The Nodes make them Worse

Easiest fight lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★

Done one run with AA, the other with warlock. Both worked fine.

Final run done with morbius.

There are plenty of counters, you just need to find one in your roster!

• Est99Est99 Member Posts: 15
    he cooked me at cav level and i'm a thronebreaker player lol sassy is a nightmare this month
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
    Well, he's tough no doubt. I even joined another chat debatinf.this. But im getting used to him and i can revisit the other 2 paths later.

The real f'ed up one for me now is the final boss. Wtf! Cant touch at all and autoblocking each and every f'ing hit. R u kidding me??

Seen videos of Hulking doing the job and also read in Redit that Odin and Angela are good also but havent tried yet.

Already pissed off having to redo the damn path with poisin imnune champs and also to give room to the champs mentioned above.
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    You have hitmonkey, job done. Its whom I used for 100%
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    This thread is a symptom of kabams general change of the game to easy content. Nobody wants to think around the corner anymore.

Man, I never tire of mentioning that I miss the old act 6 difficulty. Today’s summoners are too desperate when the solution is not obvious.

Looking forward to necropolis
    Kanooo said:

Well, he's tough no doubt. I even joined another chat debatinf.this. But im getting used to him and i can revisit the other 2 paths later.

The real f'ed up one for me now is the final boss. Wtf! Cant touch at all and autoblocking each and every f'ing hit. R u kidding me??

Seen videos of Hulking doing the job and also read in Redit that Odin and Angela are good also but havent tried yet.

Already pissed off having to redo the damn path with poisin imnune champs and also to give room to the champs mentioned above.

Post your roster
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
    edited November 2023

Kanooo said:

Post your roster
    Practiced a few times and done it with Hawking and Angela but only Cavalier so far.

Will retry Thronebreaker again later. Too bad though that I just can't do anything with any other champs.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Zemo was actually quite a nice option. I used him my first run. I think I used quicksilver for the rest though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I used Zemo. No big deal.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Titania works. Stagger unstoppable once and you will never see it again