**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets talk about Sassy in EQ this month

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
I've never been stuck on an EQ Boss for a Loooooooong time....I usually have counters to every Boss.....
but this Node.....That Combined with Falter, No Reverse Regen & ofc the Unstoppable....
and the Highlight....NO USE OF TORCH! due to Energy Ressistance & Regen on DOT!
Yes there are Counters....
but sadly I have only 2 & they are 5 Star Rank 4s
Sad that Kabam put this Champion in these Nodes....
Sassy is a PITA Champ even without these Nodes.....The Nodes make them Worse

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I used torch on my first attempt with Sassy because I didn't read the nodes. Nova flames work ok, just a long fight. Torch also bypasses falter so it was really just waiting out the unstoppables.
  • Options

I used torch on my first attempt with Sassy because I didn't read the nodes. Nova flames work ok, just a long fight. Torch also bypasses falter so it was really just waiting out the unstoppables.

You are saying that Torch works?
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

We've talked about it like 5 times already though

Sorry! I was off the Formus for 2 or 3 days
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I used Warlock and Archangel. Both worked wonders
  • Options
    Post your roster, maybe there’s a counter that you’re overlooking
  • Options

Protip this is how the game was not that long ago. 3 or 4 years. You didn't have every champ at the max star level. You had to use counters that weren't ideal and frankly bad. This is just a result of how easy the game is. It's not your fault. But for those of us who explored act 6 with a 5*r4 colossus as our best champ before he was buffed and before at 6 was nerfed countless times, this is really nothing. Just be happy you have a challenging boss in an event quest once a year now.

Also I'm 99% sure a 4* qs can easily solo that boss and I believe we were all given a 4* qs for free when he was released.

Well I do know how it was 3 or 4 years Back...Coz I started by 2016, started again by 2018, took a Break on 2020 for 3 years when CGR was released....
    I just came back 2 months back so I don't have a 4 Star QS
  • Options

Post your roster, maybe there’s a counter that you’re overlooking

I shall post my roster...My Intercept skills are poor & rely much on Parry
  • Options
    My 6 Star & 7 Star Venom

• Options
    5 STARS :

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    You would think they put The Grandmaster as an EQ boss with the amount of threads we've seen.

You basically just need someone with bleeds or slow. Don't Parry too much or you'll get faltered.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Use Overseer
  • Options

That Yondu you have works just fine. Keep Sassy bled so he can’t go unstoppable (you can trigger these through block as well if he’s being passive), don’t parry repeatedly, and spam sp1s for heal block and more bleeds

Do you think I can do it with a Rank 1 6 star Yondu?
  • Options

Use Overseer

he's 5 Star...Hes at Rank 2...I dont have ISO to Rank anyone up....No Gold to....Just 5M...I spent 5M This month on hercules,Kitty, Spider Supreme,Zemo
  • Options
    flapjax said:

You would think they put The Grandmaster as an EQ boss with the amount of threads we've seen.

You basically just need someone with bleeds or slow. Don't Parry too much or you'll get faltered.

thats what I said...I am not that great at Intercepts, Use Parry most of the time.....Reflex kicks in
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

That Yondu you have works just fine. Keep Sassy bled so he can’t go unstoppable (you can trigger these through block as well if he’s being passive), don’t parry repeatedly, and spam sp1s for heal block and more bleeds

Boosted fully and with 5 in deep wounds mastery it's easy. And no joke lay off the parrys. Also spoiler: you're gonna want to rank up one of those storms for the chee'ilth TB boss.
  • Options

Boosted fully and with 5 in deep wounds mastery it's easy. And no joke lay off the parrys. Also spoiler: you're gonna want to rank up one of those storms for the chee'ilth TB boss.
    I have Hulkling, So won't that be easy?
    I can be patient & deal Damage....But Sassy's Regen is what pisses me
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    This is a healthier approach.
    Asking for help.
  • Options

This is a healthier approach.
    Asking for help.

Phew! Thank You! I thought I too was being toxic &people would mistake me of Abusing the Devs for it!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

Hulking can't stop the unstoppable. He doesn't slow or bleed opponents.
  • Options

i was talking of taking Hulkling against Cheelith
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★

There is a few vids and Hulkling came up as best counter, I personally believe Bishop is better
  • Options

Against Chee’ilth you’ll need someone who deals energy damage
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

You are saying that Torch works?
    Yep, it's just long. I couldn't recreate it my solo on my second try. He was down to 23% but I couldn't keep him heal blocked and got an unstoppable followed by a Wrath while I was cornered. So doable, but just long and not the best counter. @CASrinivas
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    backing up the donut cause Torch works yeah
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,011 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye solo for me.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Sandman & Silk work. FYI Abs man also works- my r5 took 6 mins, but he got the solo (first fight, didn't read the nodes lmao).