Options

Abyss nexus is a complete joke now !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So i nust reached the 400k mark in BG and was checking what champs i really want from the nexus . I wanted Hulk , Juggs , Attuma , Ham since i don't have a 6* version of any of them . But i realized that they all are now as 7* so its worthless choosing them when game is slowly moving towards 7* 🀣

I remember when 7* weren't there , people were desperately trying to get an Abyss nexus so they can pull the highest rarity of the champ they want .

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro I need abyss nexus more than anything, best chance at herc
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bro I need abyss nexus more than anything, best chance at herc

Same. Only two I really need are Herc and HT (outside of anyone new I don't have).
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sigh. Just opened it. No Herc. Two new options Ikaris and Ms. Marvel, awaken Thor, Super Skrull, Medusa, Sersi, or sigs for CGR, Kamala, Hela, Groot.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since this has become a meme thread, I may as well ask here.

Open the abyss nexus now for scorpion or wait for silk to get added? BGs focus
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

Since this has become a meme thread, I may as well ask here.

Open the abyss nexus now for scorpion or wait for silk to get added? BGs focus

I'd go Scorpion.
    Don't get me wrong, Silk is Awesome. But Scorpion is just better. immunities first off. Taunt. Rupture. He's just really good.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Let's just say one thing...........
    Scorp aint coming as 7* for a good period of time.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 305 β˜…β˜…
    This abyss nexus is not a joke. Still there are so many summoner wanting 6* champ which doesn't exist in 7*. I still waiting for KP, Archangel, Nimrod, Adam, absman since longtime.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Then just don't open it lol
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would agree that the excitement of popping an Abyss Nexus crystal is muted when you’ve out-progressed it as a prize. I planned on popping my mystic after Kushala and Kindred became available, but instead popped it anyway because I preferred the double 7* shards I figured I would get (I didβ€”duping my max sig SW, or Tigra, or Doom).

Don’t see this as a problem for most players though. Even if the Abyss Nexus isn’t highly desirable in its own right, it’s still useful as a tool to get you closer to your next 7*.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh Rohit ..
  • Options
    ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Posts: 638 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2023
    Agreed with Rohit, we should be getting Necropolis nexus in the milestone instead of abyss.
    what do you mean Necropolis isn't out yet?🀑
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,286 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well lol the joke is on you πŸ˜‚

You're complaining about one of the best FREE crystals in the game?? A crystal that--because of it's design--gets you closer to having the 6* champ that you want? Yes 7*s are here, but not all champs will be available as a 7* (at least that's the guess for now). So your next best bet is a 6* Abyss Nexus.

As someone who just got their 19th 7* champ (3 of them duped), I STILL find tremendous value in a FREE 6* Abyss Nexus. I was able to awaken my 6* Shuri from a Tech one. Huge WIN from a FREE crystal.

You can get a new champ, or if a duplicate, much needed resources like increased sig level, ISO which can be sold for gold, and FREE 7* shards to go towards getting a 7* champ.

So far I have 4 x6* Abyss Nexus's that I have plans for. They aren't a joke. They are what you make them.

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Let's just say one thing...........
    Scorp aint coming as 7* for a good period of time.

Saw 1 person mention to go for Silk and 1 for Scorpion, but this reasoning makes it hard to say no to Scorp even though Silk is still in the Titan Crystal
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So you want 7* abyss nexus?
    Abyss is old, you can do Necropolis to get a 7* of your choice from base pool, that will feel like it.
  • Options
    OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45 β˜…
    IMO the only thing really decreasing the value of an abyss nexus is the growing number of champs in each class. As they get bigger it’s harder to find the champ you want. In the past year I had to go through something like 5 abyss nexus to finally get a 6* juggernaut πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't get OP point.. so if Kabam suddenly introduced 8* champions.. your 7* are no longer viable? A 6* ascend champion with sig200 might be powerful enough (a 6* may lack the stat focus but easier to max sig200).. I believe this is a face-palm moment.. its situation wherein you have 6* maxed and a 7* rank2 or rank3.. nice to have AW defender and/attacker (if you are active in AW).. use higher rarity for use in battleground and use the better damage in long content.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 557 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quit yapping.