**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WE NEED OUR MASTERY POINTS BACK !!!!!!!!!!

since act 4 revamp a lot of players are missing their mastery points . necropolis is coming next week and we need those points . kabam give us a precise time / date when you will give them back . @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    They never took any Mastery points that people had away from them.

They just changed how you would get those final several points that you never had in the first place, because of not 100% the Act before.
    (actually making it easier for newer people in the future to do exactly what other now-affected people had previously done (just completing the Act, without having to explore it 100%)

Those people caught up in the transition (who suddenly want those points that they had been “leaving on the sidelines” previously), will eventually be able to get them.
    Kabam still has this on the list of things to do, just no update recently probably because no decisions have been made as to how they will accomplish that yet.
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55

They just changed how you would get those final several points that you never had in the first place, because of not 100% the Act before.
    (actually making it easier for newer people in the future to do exactly what other now-affected people had previously done (just completing the Act, without having to explore it 100%)

Those people caught up in the transition (who suddenly want those points that they had been “leaving on the sidelines” previously), will eventually be able to get them.
    Kabam still has this on the list of things to do, just no update recently probably because no decisions have been made as to how they will accomplish that yet.

i understand this but they took a lot of time . if it was a bug thats helping the players they would correct it immediately . we just need a response from them when will the fix happen thats it .
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,472 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    t123459 said:

i understand this but they took a lot of time . if it was a bug thats helping the players they would correct it immediately . we just need a response from them when will the fix happen thats it .
    Also asking for when it will be fixed never really pans out. As a min, always shoot for sometime a month later
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★

t123459 said:

Also asking for when it will be fixed never really pans out. As a min, always shoot for sometime a month later
    A month... it's been wayyy past that mate. This popped up in mid august and now it's almost mid november. It's also been close to 2 months without any new update from their side.
  • Options
    They did give a status update at one point along the way.
    Basically saying…
    “just because we haven’t provided further updates, doesn’t mean we have forgotten about it. There just hasn’t been any new update to give, which is why there hasn’t been any update given.”
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Basically saying…
    “just because we haven’t provided further updates, doesn’t mean we have forgotten about it. There just hasn’t been any new update to give, which is why there hasn’t been any update given.”

Yes, that exact update was nearly 2 months ago. September 28th, so ~1.5 months ago. You can't deny the fact that they're taking way too long to resolve this. I get that they have a lot on their plates rn with necro, 8.4 beta, and cyber weekend coming; but I hope we hear something soon after those events are released.
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55

Basically saying…

Yes, that exact update was nearly 2 months ago. September 28th, so ~1.5 months ago. You can't deny the fact that they're taking way too long to resolve this. I get that they have a lot on their plates rn with necro, 8.4 beta, and cyber weekend coming; but I hope we hear something soon after those events are released.
    indeed
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★

This isn’t entirely true. I created a new account in June and was in the process of exploring Act 4 when they made the switch. I didn’t “suddenly want them and left them on the sidelines”. The only way I could’ve gotten them is if I spent a ton of units on energy refills to get them which is unreasonable. So I actually got burned pretty bad.
  • Options

They made it easier for new people to get, while simultaneously making it impossible for the people who completed act 4 but didn't explore it, and they said this on the livestream, but mastery points are still high value objects in the game, so it's not a matter of surviving without them, but simply having the access to them, also taking in count that act 4 is not timed content.

so yes, they kinda took them away, and are (meanwhile i guess) inaccesible to a lot of players