**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New progression level after Paragon needed

I feel that we are at a point in the timeline of the game where we need a Progression Level after Paragon. Since a lot of players have been Paragon for a while now, it makes sense for Kabam to release a higher tier for Summoners. To reward higher paragon players for hard work in story mode and in roster building. I believe that a lot of players will have 3 Rank 4 6* champions, and with the release of 7*s some months ago, it seems ready for a new goal and rewards bump for top players. I would like to know if this is in the works and if there is an expected timeline for this, or if it hasn't been brought up yet. Paragon rewards are starting to seem stale at times during monthly events. (Also cav crystal shards calender is a joke now for higher players).

Comments

• Options
    BeepbopBeepbop Posts: 8
    edited October 2023
    Imo that's too far off for Kabam to make any real money on it. Paragon players are already feeling like the rewards are stagnating
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

If they make a new title, I want it to be fleshed out before they release it

Good luck with that.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

Good luck with that.
    No amount of luck will help with that, because that assumes games as a service even want to operate in that manner. That's almost never the objective.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

Good luck with that.
    No amount of luck will help with that, because that assumes games as a service even want to operate in that manner. That's almost never the objective.
    I know haha. That's why I said that. Anything thinking a new progression level comes fully fleshed out is simply hoping with luck. Look at paragon, 2 years old and were still getting stuff for it to this day.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

I can't wait for the new progression title, so the Cavalier objective crystals be replaced with TB ones, and instead of awarding t5 basic ISO and t1a cats, to award t6 basic ISO and t2a cats 😂
    Before introducing the new title, the game team should update few things on the existing top title, as well as ensuring that the new top title will come full up to date in most (if not all) areas of the game, like having seperate objectives, seperate calendars, seperate stores, seperate offers etc.
    My guess for the new title requirements was (and still remains), one to three 7* r3s and 8.4 completion.
    Depending on when 8.4 will be released, that's about when we will see the next progress title.
    And because New Year's offers seem pretty close, and anyway the community doesn't seem in a rush to get a new progress title, I can see Kabam take their time and introduce it during Spring offers.
    I might be wrong and be sooner, but it will surely come during a sales period 🙂

If it comes when 8.4 drops then that should be in April with spring cleaning.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    It should be something hard, like as hard it was to get three 6r4 when it came out because if next progression is something too easy then players will have it under a month.

I'm down for three 7r3 and one 7r4 with 100% act-8, anything less will be called as "silent nerf and slap in the f2p face."
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Siliyo said:

If I recall correctly, Thronebreaker was released in October 2020. Paragon was released April 2022. We probably won’t see a new title until late 2023 or early 2024

This is if Kabam is trying to keep a two-three year cadence of a new title/progression

It is already late 2023, so new title may be around the corner but they always drop the info unexpectedly so who knows.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    I have this strange feeling of , along with champion rank up, some sort of relic rank up is going to be a requirement for next progression.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Keep ranking up those 7*s to R2 just in case
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

You forgot their focus on Relics lately … it might be gated behind 3x 7* R2 and 3x 6* Relics R3 😂

Shhhh,
    Players aren't talking about relics in hopes of Kabam actually forgetting about them.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Keep ranking up those 7*s to R2 just in case

Actually, if it’s gonna be an R3 then maybe I can actually use t6cc on 6 star rank 5’s now. I don’t have any r5’s but can take 5 up . I just wasn’t in case the title would need R2’s
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,381 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

If I recall correctly, Thronebreaker was released in October 2020. Paragon was released April 2022. We probably won’t see a new title until late 2023 or early 2024

This is if Kabam is trying to keep a two-three year cadence of a new title/progression

It is already late 2023, so new title may be around the corner but they always drop the info unexpectedly so who knows.
    Late 2023 isn’t over until December. Also, new Progression Level teased
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    This aged well
  • Options
    BeepbopBeepbop Posts: 8
    Wong_98 said:

This aged well

Haha thanks. I do try my best
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Depends on the spending. New stuff opens when sales drop. When log ins slow.
  • Options
    Est99Est99 Posts: 15
    Wow lol you got what you wanted fr. Valiant incoming