Midnight

hello!! I would like to suggest a synergy for the next Midnight so that your furies remain for the following fights. She is an excellent champion and ends up at the end of the line due to her lack of usefulness in the game. That's my tip for today. Hugs to the whole team!

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    Proxima midnight buff I recon your talking about?
    She just needs a prefight so she can choose order of missions, and so she can ignore damage caps
  • TárikeTárike Member Posts: 6
    Yes!! the same one I'm talking about. Excellent champion even though she doesn't have immunities but the question would be being able to start the next fight with the fury gained in the previous fight.
  • ailtonbrailtonbr Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2023
    Está campeã realmente chegou a mudar um pouco o meu conceito no game , acredito que se as furias permanecer para luta a seguir a campeã ficaria um pouco mais valorizada e utilizada pelos nossos jogadores
    Isso mesmo Ailton! Permanecendo as fúrias aumentaria demais a utilização dela no jogo. A grande maioria só usa pra sinergia do Corvus Glaive.
  • 9204866392048663 Member Posts: 1
    É realmente estressante a construção, ter refazer tudo na luta seguinte faz a Proxima ser deixada de lado pelos players.
    Seria ótimo ter uma pré-Luta, isso colocaria ela no jogo novamente.
  • Tiago_maranataTiago_maranata Member Posts: 1
    "I agree with the friends. It would be interesting if she could bring it to the next fight naturally or through some new synergy."
    that's right Tiago.