Whose necropolis stream will you be watching

2»

Comments

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Other
    You misspelled MCOCNO0B.
  • Est99Est99 Member Posts: 15
    Other
    Nick136 cause just watching him play makes you a better player, he cleared eop with 5 star champion immediately after beating the grandmaster
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    KT1
    I will start with KT1 but will switch to Seatin if it gets boring. I expect speed runs and cheeses not units, revives and whaling. I will also check GodSlayer if he can nuke all Necros with CGR. Sweadeh has promised to be #1 as well.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Other
    @willrun4adonut just wanted to update you that my class got canceled today so I'll be starting my stream at 11:30AM Pacific instead 🤣
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Other
    None
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Probably check in to a few
    Ashacekar said:

I will start with KT1 but will switch to Seatin if it gets boring. I expect speed runs and cheeses not units, revives and whaling. I will also check GodSlayer if he can nuke all Necros with CGR. Sweadeh has promised to be #1 as well.

I saw the other day Sweadeh had a video of his new r2 Odin, and that can't be coincedence. I'm anxious to see what he can do with him, as I just awakened my Odin and have my 1-2 gem to use still.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    @Pikolu NOO!!! I'll be teaching then. I'll look forward to catching it not live good luck
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Not Seatin now w/ his awful mic.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,265 ★★★★★
    Other

Not Seatin now w/ his awful mic.

It makes it funnier if anything lmaoo