**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

I officially give up

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★

I’m a less developed paragon player, I have no r5s or r2s, but I’m relatively decent at the game. I was hoping that my skill level would offset that and allow me to snag the deathless piece. And I was totally on track for that, getting through each tier in 5-10 matches.

And then I got to vibranium 2
Roughly 80 matches later, I have made no progress at all. I have been on a constant cycle of wining and losing no matter how well I play. Ig my natural roster limit was just here.

Super disheartening start for the deathless event for me. I hope everyone else is faring a bit better.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Wait until you find out where the other pieces will be...

Oh man I have no worries there, necropolis is gonna be fun, and the other stuff should be super attainable. BGs is really the one thing that’s like a super heavy roster check if your account is weak unfortunately. I’ll probably keep going and just buy the guilly piece with units when it comes back.
    Or you could buy a bunch of victory shields and power thru, same way as a revive spam...
    Yeah, but I wasn’t really looking to spend money already, I’ll have time to grind up the units then. And I can at least get revives from the apothecary and daily events
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,964 ★★★★★
    You need to plan differently. Buy the one weekly victory shield with trophies. Save up for your big push.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 928 ★★★★
    I have one R5 and 1 R2 and they're not even in my deck. Roster isn't the issue here, sorry.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    That’s what shields are for . Sure you have to spend some units but it’s not so bad . I have very average skills but I still made it to GC and I only use like 6 shields . Which don’t get me wrong cost quite a few units but it’s worth it considering the prices
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I too don't have any 6*r5 and 7*r2 but I reached uru for the second time

It is possible

• Pikolu said:

You're at the last 5 wins, don't give up! You got 1.5 hours left, that's enough time for like 9 matches.

Not now you don't.

• AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,499 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I’m a less developed paragon player, I have no r5s or r2s, but I’m relatively decent at the game. I was hoping that my skill level would offset that and allow me to snag the deathless piece. And I was totally on track for that, getting through each tier in 5-10 matches.

And then I got to vibranium 2
    Roughly 80 matches later, I have made no progress at all. I have been on a constant cycle of wining and losing no matter how well I play. Ig my natural roster limit was just here.

Super disheartening start for the deathless event for me. I hope everyone else is faring a bit better.

I m more elite paragon and i will simply collect all 6* deathless champs. You also do that and be happy with it. Don't even look at any 7* deathless piece, it will only get worse.