Options

Necropolis completion

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 318 ★★★
Having seen a bunch of suggestions on who to use, I wanted to get actual opinions on who people used. I have all the options, but not sure who's best.

Necropolis completion 148 votes

Aegon
72%
DalBotZENWakandas_FinestFeeney234BigTuna_2054Vegeta9001KaspYTarsjumMonk1pikaBayouemDiablo_HellFireEdson0808rcm2017LiquidkoldGrootman1294Gulfstream550t123459Justcause102Orish350 108 votes
Shuri
8%
GmonkeyRockyshockyWu_Bangerz23PikoluSuros_moonJack2634ThePredator1001ErrangElite13Heli0sunTheShinyDomeCole_CDHJamesH371 13 votes
Zemo
7%
bhuv9191MaxtheSilentItsClobberinTimeGhostGeoNaz_786ILoveDrDoomUltragamer13579rebel_Wonderfulloser1948MystGNoahSansman 11 votes
Stryfe
2%
Spity68Nikunj_95Clammy 3 votes
Other
8%
SoSA__Remakelaserjohn26KingFoxalotGk_Hood12Vito ScalettaShepSirGamesBondFr4s3r0_Alph4Vijay_33FantomaxopEmilia90Viper198787 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 253 ★★★
    Aegon

i used aegon for most fights but wiccan and shuri were really helpful for the path i took. you really only need a reverse control immune for gm, otherwise i think any of those champs could do a path

I plan bringing them and Hercules and Heimdall. Is it good to bring the other two? And which path did you take? Thanks dude
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    Aegon

i used aegon for most fights but wiccan and shuri were really helpful for the path i took. you really only need a reverse control immune for gm, otherwise i think any of those champs could do a path

On which fights did you use wiccan?
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Aegon
    arkus, dragon man, and nova. i threw aegon at all 3 with a team revive and got like 20% off of each then finished them with wiccan. he also did the last phase of gm
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 253 ★★★
    Aegon

from what i’ve seen herc is really not great for necro, but heimdall can save you from an sp3 in every fight but the gm. i took the titania path then the guardian path

Other than Aegon, shuri and wiccan, what other champs do you suggest to fill the last 2 spots?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Aegon
    TrongNov said:

from what i’ve seen herc is really not great for necro, but heimdall can save you from an sp3 in every fight but the gm. i took the titania path then the guardian path

Other than Aegon, shuri and wiccan, what other champs do you suggest to fill the last 2 spots?
    kate
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Aegon
    i used those two slots for synergies to boost aegon a bit. those 3 can do all of the fights just fine. kate is nice but you don’t really need another champ to do fights
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 117 ★★
    Can anyone tell which paths have 4-5 gem. I wanna aim them first.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Sarah245 said:

the black cat one and i believe the other is apoc path
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Other
    Kate can solo a lot of fights. KM showcased her super well on path 2
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 376 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Other
    I did it with Herc mostly. Also brought Wiccan for the final phase of GM. 45 revives and 2 team ones. Need recoil masteries tho, and Air-Walker is a revive fest.
  • Options
    Hi guys. Someone please help me with some info. What fight(s) specifically to use Shuri? I don't haver her, closest alternative? Also don't have Wiccan, other options?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon and Shuri
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Shuri

Having seen a bunch of suggestions on who to use, I wanted to get actual opinions on who people used. I have all the options, but not sure who's best.

while aegon can brute force through most of the fights , with a r2 shuri , i can solo , or at least close to a solo in lots of fight in the left section , which save up revives for the nameless GM . She is definitely my MVP during my 2 runs in necro
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Shuri
    Sarah245 said:

the apocalypse tigra path have a r4-5 gem . Idk about the other though
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,231 ★★★★★
    Shuri, Aegon, Zemo, Kate, Stryfe are all good options. Dont know why this is a poll
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Other
    I didn’t have Ægon, Zemo, Stryfe, or Shuri so I used ascended Kate and R2 Vox.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 449 ★★★

I did it with Herc mostly. Also brought Wiccan for the final phase of GM. 45 revives and 2 team ones. Need recoil masteries tho, and Air-Walker is a revive fest.

Really? That’s pretty good for a run with Hercules. Which paths did you take?
  • Options
    Cole_CDHCole_CDH Posts: 34
    Shuri
    Sarah245 said:

Mr Fantastic path has 1
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 114

I have a R1 Vox and am considering taking him to R2. Would you mind sharing a bit more about how he did and what fights he took? I dont have a 6* cosmic relic, but I got 3 5* to choose from.

At this point it's either him or Gorr to R2. So far I'm not having much luck with Gorr in Necropolis.
  • Options
    Other
    Squammo said:

I took the Titania path, and then the guardian one.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,873 ★★★★★

Weren’t you saying how you used a lot less revives with Shuri as opposed to Aegon on another thread?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★

Squammo said:

Any insights or team build recommendations for doing it with herc? I've a choice of him, aegon plus 7* shuri and wiccan
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Other

Squammo said:

Any insights or team build recommendations for doing it with herc? I've a choice of him, aegon plus 7* shuri and wiccan
    For the best way to optimise your resources, highly suggest you do it with Ægon, especially if he is r5 and ascended. If not, r4 with an ascension can do it too. He can do most fights on the path. Also, you just need to get the furies by getting hit and chip down Air-Walker. Don't let him get the buff, or he heals. If you aren't comfortable with reverse controls, bring one reverse controls champ for the last phase of the GM. Juggernaut is the best. Good luck.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Other

Would really love to hear how Vox worked. Planning on taking the Titania path that has OS and Guardian on it with him on the team with Kate, Chavez, and Shuri.
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I used Shuri and Zemo. Not going to r5 Aegon for this when they work fine.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Other
    mbgibson said:

I have a R1 Vox and am considering taking him to R2. Would you mind sharing a bit more about how he did and what fights he took? I dont have a 6* cosmic relic, but I got 3 5* to choose from.

At this point it's either him or Gorr to R2. So far I'm not having much luck with Gorr in Necropolis.
    So I realized after I did my run, I made a mistake. I used a 4* Thor relic for him instead of a 5* that I currently have bound to Angela. So I probably could’ve done slightly better.

That being said I found a lot of success with him (mine is unduped). I used him mainly for Omega Sentinel, Psycho Man, Guardian, Valkyrie, Captain Falcon, and Nova. He also worked in tandem with Shang Chi for Red Guardian and CapIW. He worked… ok, not super great for Omega. Although he was able to bypass the parry auto block, there was still a callout that she was trying to auto block so I still got incinerated. Honestly, I had to brute force through it with 5ish revives because I couldn’t really figure out a way past it. Vox was able to get the solo on Guardian which I was excited about. He almost got the solo on Psycho Man, Captain Falcon, Valkyrie, and Nova. For those fights they had roughly 20% health left when I messed up a special dodge while rooted. In some fights it is a bit stressful to keep an eye on the degens and there were countless times where I was too involved with the fight & nodes and lost the ramp up. But overall I think he did a bit more work than I expected. Guardian was my only solo and I’m not great in long form content like this, so I think that was much more of a testament as to how good he is rather than how well I played.