**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Glory missing

My alliance didn’t receive any glory after AQ ended last Saturday

Comments

• Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    So we should get some glory in the next hour or so then?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
    Chill bro you will get the glory soon. This was the first AQ phase. It can take sometime. But all will get it.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    Pdexter86 said:

So we should get some glory in the next hour or so then?

Glory be out in 4hours from now.Then will be out again next Monday same time. Expect glory every Monday with new system
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 103
    Am I missing something here or should we get more glory ? Previous was on a 5 day cycle now it's a 7 so are we missing out ? Or is it because we fight less ?
  • Options
    I noticed the same. We got 1400 less glory than we normally do even though kabam said we will get the same or slightly more. We run map 6 all week and usually get 5400 glory
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76
    Anyone receive ranked rewards yet?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★

You haven't got yours yet?
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76

You haven't got yours yet?
    Nope just peak milestone rewards
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    There's an easy way to fix this. Change it so that members that were in the alliance when the AQ cycle ends get rewards, regardless of whether or not they're still in the alliance when rewards drop. That way members can move the second the event is over and we don't have to play this stupid waiting game for rewards to come out every time.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★
    I hope the rewards are normalised to 5 days or the glory store is discounted. We have switched from map 6 to map 8, 2 days with mods and we are scoring ~1200 less glory. This seems to be a school boy error not adjusting the reward thresholds, or if it's not an error when that's no bueno
  • Options
    You are missing the rank rewards, that’s why you got less glory. Hopefully kabam will acknowledge and give us a timeline for when rank results will be posted. Currently it is still showing as ‘calculating’