Wait, what?!?! 1st node necropolis deaths don’t count???

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 439 ★★★★

Not cool. Especially when so many people are using Aegon and first fight to ramp up. I get you don’t want to count people just going in, practicing, and backing out, but once a revive is used, all deaths should then count.

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

The Road to the Crypt is an added bonus they didn't have to do; there is no point complaining about it

Yeah, they add a big cool bonus … and people complain. So next time they will just not do it, cause people are so bad.
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Member Posts: 137
    They said it the same day the content released, and its to prevent an easy farm.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 391 ★★
    @Pikolu @DNA3000 so will we get all milestone rewards or just the last 7 Star rank 1 to 2 gem at 5 million deaths?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian
    @ShashankGupta all of them
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    Was obvious, easy as die 5 times and restart the quest over, and over and over again
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,274 Guardian

@Pikolu @DNA3000 so will we get all milestone rewards or just the last 7 Star rank 1 to 2 gem at 5 million deaths?

As pikolu states, it is all of them. Confirmed by Kabam, and the latest Road to the Crypt update explicitly states that the rewards in the surpassed milestones were added to the total, not replaced.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

As pikolu states, it is all of them. Confirmed by Kabam, and the latest Road to the Crypt update explicitly states that the rewards in the surpassed milestones were added to the total, not replaced.
    It would be so cool when every summoner, who completed necropolis, would have some kind of a liveticker in-game regarding the total number. Like summoner advancement 😅 I understand that this would break the servers but yeah .. would be cool
  • JDHJDH Member Posts: 23
    Is there an update on the death counter? The one above was a week ago.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Member Posts: 395 ★★
    JDH said:

Is there an update on the death counter? The one above was a week ago.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/352248/road-to-the-crypt#Comment_2424356
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    Im soso on this, the first node should count (but only on a completed run)
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Member Posts: 70
    I get why they did it. but the deaths should count if you make it all the way to the end.
  • GizGiz Member Posts: 155
    I’d rather see the death count caused by the cheating ai🙃
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    Yooooo did we used to be in an alliance together last year or the year before? Your name looks familiar.