**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best 7 star? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just some wishful thinking, but if I was ever given the choice to pick between 7 stars, I just wanna know which one would be the best. This is in general, so questing, bgs and whatever else. (I have shuri)

Best 7 star? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 300 votes

Hulk
40%
SecondSkrillerzuffyWarren_painBigTuna_2054GK_23Leediman39TerraUnyonfaceTheBroookMqc19UsquebathMike3034HaverTimekikiFurieuxRepto23Logan00RockSlydeMalreck04wvonkTheAngryOne 121 votes
Titania
26%
bhuv9191Il_CuoconinexhelixManup456yossNescioSungjMatthewmercuryKaspYTDarkrider05DOKTOROKTOPUSAzizSyndicatedpseudosaneFydaneMaxtheSilentLmaoLPtheArtist_666redsoxpatsfan89JChanceH9 78 votes
Bishop
5%
SIlverProfessorNewman0067Migginslyjomgonz1959Gulfstream550Denslo500Webby72ItsClobberinTimeJessieSLpooJefechutaAshacekarUltragameruogansaisaihulk767TrongNov007Bishopflapjax 17 votes
Domino
8%
Gamerlfm07SligAzKicker316hydrogohardCropDusterspiderknight616BrokendzikidzikIvarTheBonelessJimmyBEwell65SSS69Adrianz1SpankarellaBen_15455houndogακιIoniqus_7972x2yChris_SummersTribalChief 25 votes
Other
19%
VaniteliamostlyharmlessnSpity68Hort4LuciusVorenusCazVegeta9001Foxhero007AshyKnucklesRayhanIshaquefrodo2377Rfalls1891puretexan_23Ackbar67Kerneasrcm2017Rayven5220RockyshockyJustcause102Wu_Bangerz23 58 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Hulk
    One of the greatest general options in the game currently. Helps that he also pairs exceedingly well with a champ like Herc. Also is going to be on whitelist next season which will be good.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is the best attacker. Titania is great too but slightly behind him, but both are mediocre defenders. I’d say Bishop/Domino for dual threat, but Hulk is such a good attacker that his defensive ability doesn’t even matter lol. I’d also say Shuri is a great dual threat
  • Options
    SunxhaloSunxhalo Posts: 45
    Does hulk need dupe? Or is he still amazing without it
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Emilia90 said:

Hulk is the best attacker. Titania is great too but slightly behind him, but both are mediocre defenders. I’d say Bishop/Domino for dual threat, but Hulk is such a good attacker that his defensive ability doesn’t even matter lol. I’d also say Shuri is a great dual threat

That unstoppable can be pretty long, and if combined with the right node, could make touching Hulk not advisable.
    Takes dupe, sure, but his value is mediocre+ I'd say.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Other
    I wouldn't trade my wiccan or Hulk for any, still waiting on an og black panther dupe.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Hulk is an amazing attacker and doesn't need the Dupe at all for Attack. It does give him a slight threat on Defense; forcing the opponent to pay attention to his Fury stacks.

However, Bishop is truly amazing; and I think a strong contender for best all-rounder. Battlegrounds, Incursions, Questing - he can do it all! Big Prowess damage, high Energy Resistance, Regeneration, Persistent Power meter, Bleed Removal, and an incredible ability to punish Purify. I prefer him for managing Purify champs over Apocalypse - being able to parry Kingpin to death; or melt Korg following a single SP1 is so much fun.

Defensively, he's a nightmare without some kind of counter; since he loves to throw that SP1 and start incinerating anything close by. My Bishop can get some crazy kill counts on defense.

Others might do more damage faster (Domino), or ramp up for more over time (Shuri), or be trickier defenders (Korg). But Bishop is still pretty near the top in all these areas which makes him just incredible overall.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Come to think of it, Hulks defensive value, and how to counter it, seems very similar to Things in a way.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Other
    I would say Shuri
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Other
    Personally, I prefer Storm. High dmg, shock immune, great against skill shrugoff champs (Moleman, KP, Agent Venom, Crossbones).
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,189 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Emilia90 said:

You’d be surprised how many people lose to Hulk on defense hahaha
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,189 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Kerneas said:

Personally, I prefer Storm. High dmg, shock immune, great against skill shrugoff champs (Moleman, KP, Agent Venom, Crossbones).

Storm X much better, counters all classes shrugging off.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Other
    Chavez or Elsa for me
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 228
    Wiccan has been my 7* MVP. In AW I now go searching for Hulklings and Knulls instead of cowering from them. He is so dependable.
    But special mention to OG Spider-Man. Taunting specials is so important in the games these days, especially in EQ and SQ. He is the best when you have to bait that sp1, and he follows up with a hard damage hit.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 652 ★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is a decent defender in BG to, if you are not paying attention, you might be hit with that sp1 and game over.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Hulk
    GrO_ot78 said:

Hulk is a decent defender in BG to, if you are not paying attention, you might be hit with that sp1 and game over.

Also, if he goes Unstoppable when you aren't expecting it, he'll ruin your day too.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Cant choose myself - Hulk and Bishop were my first 7r2 and they have been very useful in attack and Bishop in defence too. Just go Titania but she is great I know from my 6*. Domino is sickening as a defender w/o the right counter - dont really use her for attack except in desperation in BGS, but she still does domino things at times even w/o synergy.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 264 ★★★
    Bishop
    Meant to pick Titania. 7r1 Titania no suicide kills RoL WS in 59 hits, which is the number of hits of a 7r3 Hulk.
  • Options
    TrongNov said:

Meant to pick Titania. 7r1 Titania no suicide kills RoL WS in 59 hits, which is the number of hits of a 7r3 Hulk.

It's soon to be 2024 I don't understand why still players consider hits lol. It's not about hits it's about time. My r3 hulk takes down WS in 37 seconds. Now try that with titania.
  • Options
    Bishop

TrongNov said:

It's soon to be 2024 I don't understand why still players consider hits lol. It's not about hits it's about time. My r3 hulk takes down WS in 37 seconds. Now try that with titania.
    My rank 2 took him down in 48s. Guess r3 of her would need less and yes less hits was, is and will always be preferred more considering Titania's sp2 has 5 hits while Hulk has 1 hit sp2. Have Hulk as a 6 star, he's good no doubt about it, but to me Titania is better.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Other
    Guardian no diff
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Ms America
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,641 ★★★★★
    Titania
    Titania or Chavez, AC is so underrated by some, it makes me chuckle. Hilarious she’s not on the poll.

Titania… if you know you know. She does all the fights Hulk does plus better counters some of the toughest defenders in the game. Also capable of infinitely eating SP3s
  • Options
    TrongNov said:

TrongNov said:

My rank 2 took him down in 48s. Guess r3 of her would need less and yes less hits was, is and will always be preferred more considering Titania's sp2 has 5 hits while Hulk has 1 hit sp2. Have Hulk as a 6 star, he's good no doubt about it, but to me Titania is better.
    Who literally considers hits while doing a damage comparison? You don't get points in battlegrounds for less hits you get points for finishing fights faster mate. Hit really doesn't show anything about the champion.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Hulk
    Sunxhalo said:

Does hulk need dupe? Or is he still amazing without it

Not at all. He’s amazing for his base kit. If anything, the sig ability might be useful on defense, but truthfully, one would have to be out of options to use him on defense. He is all about ridiculous damage and stun-locking and he does both exceedingly well.
  • Options
    Bishop

TrongNov said:

TrongNov said:

Who literally considers hits while doing a damage comparison? You don't get points in battlegrounds for less hits you get points for finishing fights faster mate. Hit really doesn't show anything about the champion.
    Still same fight duration if it is a rank 3 Titania, Hulk is not anywhere that noticeably faster than Titania. Her special attacks have more hits but manage to finish fights with less hits. That means Hulk has to execute more combo, which means in some cases that might take more time. Again, they're very close in time.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Other
    Sunspot - Anything that can be incinerated will be, and it will be done quickly.