**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Better R3 7*

Let me know your thoughts!

Better R3 7* 88 votes

Hulk (unduped)
61%
DrZolaSecondSkrillerzuffyBigTuna_2054Drake2078TerraStfckrKaspYThydrogohardQuikPikGulfstream5506632Colinwhitworth69Justcause102IvarTheBonelessOGAvengerDJMNHEwell65SSS69KORNRenaxqq 54 votes
Titania (unduped)
38%
yossp01arispseudosaneTheHeroDeservedRockyshockyPikoluDenslo500C19h28o2bob59300captain_rogersAozerIronman3000ChrisP55OmedennBhanu_3000GAMEOVERJamesAdri5846Vedant_MehtaAzenstarChiefGoat 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    Titania (unduped)
    I just took up my unduped titania and she's killing it. Not as much damage as hulk but twice the utility in my books
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    Hulk (unduped)
    Someone else asked this today but hulk was awakened. I think hulk has the edge unless Titania is awakened then her damage matches his and her utility pulls her ahead slightly.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,238 ★★★★★
    Hulk (unduped)
    I cannot imagine you would ever second guess yourself, either way. Both great.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Titania (unduped)
    Titania sp-3 rush into heavy heavy heavy is mindless strategy for war and I love it.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,190 ★★★★★
    Hulk (unduped)
    Mrt9810 said:

Someone else asked this today but hulk was awakened. I think hulk has the edge unless Titania is awakened then her damage matches his and her utility pulls her ahead slightly.

How does Titania’s utility beat Hulk’s I don’t get it?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    Titania (unduped)

Mrt9810 said:

Buff immunity, can tank sp3 after sp3, really solid champ
  • Options

Mrt9810 said:

Why would you wanna tank sp3s in battlegrounds. Gonna waste a lot of time.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Mrt9810 said:

Her only use isn’t just battlegrounds
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Hulk (unduped)

Mrt9810 said:

There is more to the game than only BGs 🤡
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Titania (unduped)
    You can't really go wrong, IMO. I have a r2 Hulk and am going to select Titania from the Necro rewards.

I'd prolly go with Titania as you can stun lock with Hulk at r2 and kill basically anyone in BGs already. Also, Titania has more utility and is buff immune.
  • Options
    Titania (unduped)
    Cant go wrong either way