**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can I become cav with this roster?

I want to become cav as soon as possible for the rewards. Opinions regarding if my roster is strong enough and additional suggessions are appreciated. I am a fairly decent player, though the AI does get the better of me time to time.

Comments

• Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21
    Yes your roster has the champs for it. Idk alot about idoom but i heard hes good, torch red mags and omega sentinel should be good and cgr imo will carry u thru a lot.

First two quests are hard tho imo, i had to use revives but other than that it isnt too hard. If u got boosts u could use them, but not necessary.
  • Options
    EndgodEndgod Posts: 68
    Yeah easily bud
  • Options
    @Yezzs @Endgod who do you think would be best a an xbones boss counter. I would take mags but he isn't poison immune. And ur replies are much appreciated.
  • Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21

@Yezzs @Endgod who do you think would be best a an xbones boss counter. I would take mags but he isn't poison immune. And ur replies are much appreciated.

I think anyone poison immune. I used hulkling since xbones purifies stun alot.
  • Options
    @Yezzs @Endgod Guys, i did it. Thanks for the helpful comments and happy thanksgiving