IM THRONEBREAKER!! What now?

ZekedamamZekedamam Member Posts: 218 ★★
I just hit throne breaker and now I’m a little confused on what I should do. Should I try the easier Carinas challenges? Should I try 7.1? Or should I build my roster before I try anything?

Comments

• IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    I would build roster
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    Push on for Paragon, after the act 6 slog you’ll find it to be a much more enjoyable piece of content
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    edited November 2023
    You should be able to get through 7 with that roster though I don’t know how skilled you are but CGR and Herc should carry alot and doom
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ignore Carina's challenge and do story to become Paragon. Get some 7* to do 7 for 7 challenge.

Awesome. Is there any particular way I could start grinding for 7* or will I just get them through general progression?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ignore Carina's challenge and do story to become Paragon. Get some 7* to do 7 for 7 challenge.

Why the 7 for 7 challenge? Don't find the reqards particularly exiting...
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    I'd keep pushing act 7.It's a lot easier getting to paragon than getting to TB.
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Complete shooting stars.
  • Adri5846Adri5846 Member Posts: 55
    Firts i will do Shooting stars and get more 7* to get bigger roster before trying 7 for 7.

Ashacekar said:

Why the 7 for 7 challenge? Don't find the reqards particularly exiting...

With the 7 for 7 u can get another 7* and open the firts ftp Titan crystal.
  • JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Member Posts: 109
    Stop playing this
  • Est99Est99 Member Posts: 15
    Zekedamam said:

Ashacekar said:

Awesome. Is there any particular way I could start grinding for 7* or will I just get them through general progression?
    shooting stars special quest
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,979 ★★★★★
    Kingpin is solid for act 7