Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best champion from necropolis exploration selector?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Got it whittled down to the top 3 options after the previous poll and discord discussions. I have a 6 star R5 ascended shuri, but she is so good that I would put her on my top 3 list still. Which of the 3 options would be best to pick from the selector?

Best champion from necropolis exploration selector? 119 votes

Shuri
57%
Zeke_the_XbotHeinz11HugeBeanege999menGarloHilldarAckbar67dfmoore26GaudyGMoneyIamnikeGrootman1294_Sham_CalwooddaddyPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Adrianz1Pill77Renaxqq 68 votes
Chavez
31%
Il_CuocoBigTuna_2054TerraKaspYTGodrohrAleorspiderbites0196TJ107Justcause102IvarTheBonelessPikoluStantonaHungaryHippoMother_FlerkenBLACKMILKTEA_88GreekhitH3t3rTP33OmedennAdri5846 38 votes
Bishop
10%
Darkrider05Gulfstream550captain_rogersTripleBChrisP55Charlie21540ElwindAshacekarCiedreBladeZero81007BishopVivesectorWellhonestonion 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Johnrs45Johnrs45 Posts: 76
    I have Chavez is she useful for necropolis
  • Options
    Chavez
    Johnrs45 said:

I have Chavez is she useful for necropolis

Yes, she is useful for quite a few fights. If you've died twice to air walker, she can heavy spam him in the corner (might need sig 200 for that, idk) but you also can play fairly normally keeping 2-3 negative dimensions up to control his power. She is also amazing for the GM in phase 3 if you can get a heavy off, he will barely gain any power so you can focus more on the prompts than baiting specials.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 759 ★★★
    out of these 3 only , i think chavez is the go to choice here
  • Options

I find in interesting that you are skilled and knowledgeable to already have explored necropolis yet don't know what champ is the best or fits your roster needs or a plethora of other things that would lead you to choosing a certain champ.

Well my original plan was to hopefully get shuri from the tech crystals from completion and then I could pick chavez or bishop (probably chavez as she has done much better in the poll). But now I am torn between shuri and chavez. I think a lot of people make a good point that chavez would be better for bgs and since I already have a R5 ascended shuri would be better for my roster right now. But in the future, if 7 star shuri was needed for another piece of long form content I would be kicking myself if I didn't pick her up now, you know?

Also I would say I'm decently skilled at fighting and playing this game, but my knowledge about champions that I do not have (like chavez) or don't play often is not very strong. If I really like a champion, then they are the only ones I know the ins and outs of which is why I humbly request help from those with more knowledge and experience with these champions than me.

@Pikolu makes a good point, except I would strongly consider both R3 chavez or shuri so it makes it tough for me. They defo seem to be the 2 front runners so I will pick one of them.
  • Options

You've already made a poll, and Chavez won, I suppose that's not what you wanted!

Well I just wanted to eliminate the other options from the last poll as you guys helped me narrow it down :) Also people have told me great arguments for choosing either chavez or shuri so Im really torn.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Chavez
    If you’ve already explored it you don’t need a Shuri
  • Options

That's exactly why I was leaning chavez originally, but people pointed out to me that my R5 ascended shuri won't likely be viable in the next piece of everest content, so it might be a good idea to pick the 7 star one up to future-proof my roster.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Chavez
    Milan1405 said:

That's exactly why I was leaning chavez originally, but people pointed out to me that my R5 ascended shuri won't likely be viable in the next piece of everest content, so it might be a good idea to pick the 7 star one up to future-proof my roster.
    You'll have 2-3+ years to get shuri from any number of sources, would go what benefits your account the most now.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Next Everest? There‘s 8* Shuri by then.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Milan1405 said:

Next Everest? There‘s 8* Shuri by then.
    Hmm Idk when the new everest content will come but what if shuri never arrives as an 8 star? I would really liketo take Chavez but I absolutely love playing shuri and she is so good. I hope there's a selector in the cyber weekend offers then I can take both and be happy :)
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Chavez
    Chavez 100%
  • Options
    TJ107 said:

Chavez 100%

Well I was going to pick Chavez based on the helpful advice in the comment section and for bgs, but the poll has shuri winning by a significant margin, so now I'm really confused as to what to do.
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    Chavez
    Milan1405 said:

TJ107 said:

Chavez 100%

Well I was going to pick Chavez based on the helpful advice in the comment section and for bgs, but the poll has shuri winning by a significant margin, so now I'm really confused as to what to do.