Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Kabam, you're killing me here

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Milan1405 said:

I really like Kate Bishop. She looks like she will do well in long content and is potentially a good option for abyss, and she's decay so awesome right now in battlegrounds. I really enjoy playing my hawkeye so I've been doing my utmost to try and pull her.

I opened featureds for her but instead got the other new champs like viv vision, shocker as well as tons of wasted dupes on old champions but none of the top 3 options, FAM or Kate or Cassie. I don't mind not getting them, I just want Kate.

Since then I have opened tons of basic crystals as soon as they were added and still those 3 champions continue to evade me.

I then decided to go full try hard and ended up opening 2 skill nexus crystals and 2 abyss skill nexus crystals and got no good skill champs!

I don't know what to do now as I've exhausted all my options to get her for a while. If she's great for necropolis I may actually cry. PLEASE Kabam put a 2023 champion selector in the cyber weekend offers and Ill even pay cash for her.

I just want a Kate Bishop.

Sincerely,
    A broken summoner

Bro,
    I went 167x dual 6star tech/cosmic crystal for hercules and failed
    I went 32x basic 6star crystal and failed
    I finish eternity of pain, and etc and pick cosmic selector
    them nexus (3x champions) and class nexus (3x cosmic) and abyss nexus (10x cosmic)
    all failed

in the end on 22nd September
    I bought 6star hercules lmao

I wish you luck. Game's RNG is very cruel sometimes
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 839 ★★★

• Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    I put up 32m in the basic arena for her. Pretty easy work, sorry you missed the arena my dude. If it makes you feel any better I’m 0 Dani’s from 35 feature's
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Milan1405 said:

Polygon said:

Just be grateful that you have Aegon, I opened 2 abyss nexus, 400k worth of basics , 10 dual crystals and more with never to even see him in any of the reels. I may have to suck it up and do my run with Kate.

I already explored necropolis so nowhere near as fussed about kate anymore, but I would still like her for the collection. It's a pity as she's a champ that I think I could've done really well with in everest content. Btw I think Kate is actually cheaper for necropolis exploration than aegon is, and she's definitely far cheaper for completion, it just takes practise using her and it's a bit longer.
    I absolutely love my Kate. She's r5 and ascended, and that was a choice I made before Necro was even announced. When I realized she'd be good for it, I was ecstatic. Then I got in there and while she was def one of my MVPs (this was before I got Shuri/Aegon), I found it extremely hard to keep her rotation going based on enemy AI, their moveset/distance, or specifically what their Necro node was doing for certain fights.

I eventually gave up on trying to start with Fragility, and just would end up starting with Cryo arrows instead, because I was rarely able to get 3 up to then switch to Cryo to start the damage rolling. I didn't keep notes, but I feel I ended up using Chavez and Odin a bit more.
    Damn thats concerning as everyone just mentions that she saves more resources, but doesn’t mention the practicality of the tation/ if its feasible. It would be really frustrating to have to reramp from a bad AI.

Did you try to keep them in the corner with parry heavies, her evade into heavy, or relic into heavy?
    Oh yea, definitely. Took advantage of the Crushed debuff, etc. And it DID work a lot of the time, but it wasn't always 100% reliable (for MY run). It was just a lot to keep track of sometimes, not only her rotations, but also how you have to play around certain fights and keep THEIR stuff in check.
    @jcphillips7 Can you give some examples of the defenders where it was difficult ensuring a smooth flow of the fight (i.e you had to do more than just push them in the corner with relics/her stun/parries) ? I’d like to look at streams of people using Kate and focus more on those matchups where the nodes made it difficult by having to pay attention to other things on top of refreshing her trick arrows
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Milan1405 said:

Polygon said:

Just be grateful that you have Aegon, I opened 2 abyss nexus, 400k worth of basics , 10 dual crystals and more with never to even see him in any of the reels. I may have to suck it up and do my run with Kate.

I already explored necropolis so nowhere near as fussed about kate anymore, but I would still like her for the collection. It's a pity as she's a champ that I think I could've done really well with in everest content. Btw I think Kate is actually cheaper for necropolis exploration than aegon is, and she's definitely far cheaper for completion, it just takes practise using her and it's a bit longer.
    I absolutely love my Kate. She's r5 and ascended, and that was a choice I made before Necro was even announced. When I realized she'd be good for it, I was ecstatic. Then I got in there and while she was def one of my MVPs (this was before I got Shuri/Aegon), I found it extremely hard to keep her rotation going based on enemy AI, their moveset/distance, or specifically what their Necro node was doing for certain fights.

I eventually gave up on trying to start with Fragility, and just would end up starting with Cryo arrows instead, because I was rarely able to get 3 up to then switch to Cryo to start the damage rolling. I didn't keep notes, but I feel I ended up using Chavez and Odin a bit more.
    Damn thats concerning as everyone just mentions that she saves more resources, but doesn’t mention the practicality of the tation/ if its feasible. It would be really frustrating to have to reramp from a bad AI.

Did you try to keep them in the corner with parry heavies, her evade into heavy, or relic into heavy?
    Oh yea, definitely. Took advantage of the Crushed debuff, etc. And it DID work a lot of the time, but it wasn't always 100% reliable (for MY run). It was just a lot to keep track of sometimes, not only her rotations, but also how you have to play around certain fights and keep THEIR stuff in check.
    @jcphillips7 Can you give some examples of the defenders where it was difficult ensuring a smooth flow of the fight (i.e you had to do more than just push them in the corner with relics/her stun/parries) ? I’d like to look at streams of people using Kate and focus more on those matchups where the nodes made it difficult by having to pay attention to other things on top of refreshing her trick arrows
    I’d probably say Air Walker, Capt Britain, Wiccan, and Valkyrie. DM was a little iffy at first until I got in the groove.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Just want to add:

OG Spider-Man was my VERY FIRST 5* champ, back when 5*‘s were introduced years and years ago…

He is still unduped…

So yeah, some champs will evade you, no matter what… (except for my Spidey; he won’t evade anybody because he’s unduped… :smiley:)