In my opinion you missed the chance.

SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
With the Aegon hype that’s back because of Necropolis I think that if you would have been smart you could have included 2018 champs in the past era selector and put a whole other price on that deal. You would have made a lot of money selling units to people who wants to get a 6* Aegon.

Besides that I must say that this years deals, especially the unit store deals, are very underwhelming.

Comments

• DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    I’m glad I pulled Aegon 8 times from basic crystals before I even got herc. Now my Aegon is r4 ascended
  • LopsLops Member Posts: 10
    I chose the skill abyss crystal and got Aegon
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Lops said:

I chose the skill abyss crystal and got Aegon

Same💪
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    Congrats to you guys!
  • TrwblueTrwblue Member Posts: 9
    Could anyone point me to a list of release dates for champs? Not sure which year to select. TIA
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Trwblue said:

Could anyone point me to a list of release dates for champs? Not sure which year to select. TIA

Just tap on the selector it will tell you all the champs
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★

I’m glad I pulled Aegon 8 times from basic crystals before I even got herc. Now my Aegon is r4 ascended

I’ll be doing that to mine soon.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    I am kind of regret to take my Aegon to 6R5 with T6CC….

I should keep him 6R4 + Ascension, which is enough for Necropolis (or take him to R5 with rankup gem)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

I am kind of regret to take my Aegon to 6R5 with T6CC….

I should keep him 6R4 + Ascension, which is enough for Necropolis (or take him to R5 with rankup gem)

If you are planning on just a completion run of Necropolis, then yes 6R4 + Ascension will do fine.
    But if you are planning on exploring, then taking him to R5 + Ascension is more than worthy, since it will save you a lot of units, time and frustration.
    Additionally, you will have a 6*R5+ Aegon ready for the next everest content.
    We won’t see a 7* Aegon soon, and if we do the average summoner won’t be able to have him at a descent sig, let alone max sig 😉
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    Snurris said:

With the Aegon hype that’s back because of Necropolis I think that if you would have been smart you could have included 2018 champs in the past era selector and put a whole other price on that deal. You would have made a lot of money selling units to people who wants to get a 6* Aegon.

Besides that I must say that this years deals, especially the unit store deals, are very underwhelming.

I totally agreed and was left extremely sad when i saw Aegon came out in 2018 LOL. So anyways, I didn't buy any of the CW deals because they are not meant for my account and then decided to open the Free nexus gift from kabam. and the 3 choices were - Hulkling, Daredevil and AEGON :smiley: . Now I need to sit down and lay out a plan to attack Necropolis without a 6 and 7* Shuri.

Good Luck everybody.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,422 Guardian
    Snurris said:

Instead, they didn't specifically engineer the deals to escalate the price of a specific Necropolis runner, gave away another Necropolis runner for free, designed the deals so that people would complain about the value being too low so the free to play players would think they were not missing out, but were still high enough that the whales would still mostly whale out and they would still get a substantial amount of money from the players who generally spend but don't comment on their spending on the forums. So they make their money, the spenders get enough to spend, and the free to play players don't get too upset about all the spending.

If only they were smarter, they could have avoided all of that.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Agreed. But you can't tell Kabam nothing. This should have been a common sense money making move.