**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber weekend pulls

Post your best cyber weekend pulls here! I’ll go first.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I got cow first time from the free 6* nexus
  • Options
    xakhllxakhll Posts: 21
    Pulled 3 new 7s Korg, Cap Sam Wilson, and Warlock from my titan. Not super thrilled about the first two since my luck awakening 7 stars hasn't been great, but Warlock is a huge win for me.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    6* scorpion, torch, Medusa, caiw, tigra. All decent good champs n nothing bad to say
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    xakhll said:

Pulled 3 new 7s Korg, Cap Sam Wilson, and Warlock from my titan. Not super thrilled about the first two since my luck awakening 7 stars hasn't been great, but Warlock is a huge win for me.

Warlock is my favorite character and one of my favorite champs. Would love to see him in a Marvel movie. Congrats on that pull.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 266 ★★★
    Duped my 7 star photon. r3’ed my hulk.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,962 ★★★★★
    I should have taken a screenshot of the 7* Silk i pulled, but i was so excited when it rolled over Jabari Panther and onto Silk that I forgot lmao
  • Options
    xakhllxakhll Posts: 21

xakhll said:

Warlock is my favorite character and one of my favorite champs. Would love to see him in a Marvel movie. Congrats on that pull.
    Thank you! Yeah my tech class is super thin, plus I never pulled him as a 6*, so it was an exciting pull. I was sweating before it rolled over away from Spot
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 36
    No cyber for me. Offers weren't the best, so I bought the EQ completion offer. Necro here I come.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 927 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Haven’t bought anything but this was my free nexus.

Manthing is sick. Glad you pulled him
    Exactly. Instant r5.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 114

Get Archangel
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 927 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    But what about that beautiful thing of a man??
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★

Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    He's basically a basic.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    a frak load of dupes plus Claire Voyant and Sparky 6*s, Galan, Man-Thing, Sersi, Cable 5*s and Ant-Man (Future) 4* new Oh, and the free 4* Zemo.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

I got cow first time from the free 6* nexus

Same here
    I think we're twins
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    He's basically a basic.
    He is sarcastic ig
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Didn't spend....none of the deals wow'd me....a couple of 7 stars isn't worth it(I can't stomach duping wong or silver surfer again)....even the unit offers were mid
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Didn't spend; but got to choose an old favourite from the free Nexus.

(I already have Mantis as a 7*, so it's not a completely insane choice...)
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 57
    Seeing the nexuses people pulled tells me 6* are still very relevant, them offers with 7* mostly in them might have not been soo appealing for everybody!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Got Silk from Titan, awakened my Gambit with the mutant 7* crystal (only have 1 mutant!). Tried two skill abyss nexuses and finally got Kate second try (first try I had all 10 champs and decided to awakened Blade). Got Mr F and Shang from the selectors. Would had like to have a second 7* mutant but it is what it is…
    Will probably need to get the 5k unit deal to rank 5 and ascend Kate which put my spend tally to 32k units.

Was a little sad that there were no 2022 selector as I am still missing many bangers like Hulkling, Titania and Shuri. Also wouldn’t mind an older selector as I also wanted Aa and Aegon.
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
    Didn't buy the deals yet but from the free 6* nexus, I got AA first time and then from a regular 6* got rintrah first time.
    Think my luck is great today so will but the deals today only.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

I didn’t screencap, but I awakened my 7s Killmonger. That was cool. Also pulled Bishop and Shang-chi first time as 7s, so hopefully one day I’ll awaken them.

So jealous of the killmonger dupe. I got a 2-3 skill gem but am hesitant to bring an unawakened km up. ….
  • Options
    Finally duped my r2 Venom 7*, and did my first necro run. Pulled a 7* warlock (stoked) , awakened spider Gwen and duped Spider-Man again. Was hoping for hulk or Titania, but I can’t complain.
  • Options

From 10 paragon crystals 😬

Sweet baby Jesus……