**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can Wong do every fight in Necropolis?

I pulled a rank 3 mystic gem and a Wong from completion in Necropolis. If I rank 3 him, is he able to do every fight for exploration or should I just stick with rank 5, ascended Aegon.

Can Wong do every fight in Necropolis? 35 votes

Rank 3 Wong
37%
Feeney234BenofHogLilMaddogHTFydaneItsClobberinTimeSaltE_Wenis69ShepThePredator1001IsisixkswmrInertia21395DonZarrixxUwU69420 13 votes
Rank 5, ascended Aegon
62%
BigPoppaCBONErcm2017Zuko_ILCGrootman1294jay_den_Sham_HulkbusterN1avengersunit24MCOCHazzaAdri5846AIRxJ0RDANx23xSparty6Nameless_IWWOLF_LINKSceptilemaniac2Deepworldwillrun4adonutRealWizardWonderfulloser1948Axew 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 619 ★★★
    I took my 6r3 in to mess around on the roblin path, and even with my poor skills he did pretty well, at 3 green you can basically ignore the trap node, so I imagine he would probably do well for most of that path.
  • Options
    BenofHogBenofHog Posts: 8
    Rank 3 Wong
    o_o said:

I feel like these are two separate questions. R3 Wong would be great and a lot of fun, so rank him up if you want. He does some necropolis fights really well. But there are also lots he isn’t good for, no matter what rank.

The only reason I would use a rank 3 gem on him would be if he can do EVERY fight in Necropolis (doesn't have to be the best as long as it is doable). Otherwise I'll save the gem for a better champ and continue exploring with rank 5 Aegon. Can I assume you are suggesting that sticking with Aegon is the better option?
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    BenofHog said:

o_o said:

I feel like these are two separate questions. R3 Wong would be great and a lot of fun, so rank him up if you want. He does some necropolis fights really well. But there are also lots he isn’t good for, no matter what rank.

The only reason I would use a rank 3 gem on him would be if he can do EVERY fight in Necropolis (doesn't have to be the best as long as it is doable). Otherwise I'll save the gem for a better champ and continue exploring with rank 5 Aegon. Can I assume you are suggesting that sticking with Aegon is the better option?
    I can tell you from personal experience that there are plenty of necropolis fights Wong can’t do.