**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 6 difficulty needs to be lowered

I think act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered since u lowered the difficulty for act 4&5 loads of people getting stuck kn a mr sinister boss chapter isnt fun the health doesnt go dowm at all even after 100 hits i know this because ive tried counless times and never beenn able to get past the boss tbh all of act 6 need to be lowered kabam if u read this u lowered act 4&5 when are you going to do act 6 i feel like u should it can make more and more people progress and by that get more and more people interested

Comments

• Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Do you have 5 star Warlock?
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★

This guy has to be related to Golivarez

I think it is him.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Doesn’t go down at all after 100 hits? Read the nodes.
  • Options
    I literally just awakened my six star r3 herc and completed that today. I don’t normally do that kind of content, but I just took hercules, hyperion, thor, heimdall, and hela (for the fury synergy).
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

I feel like you have to be trolling but just in case you’re not…

Act 6 is where you need to read nodes and learn the champs to figure out who in your roster can handle a given node/defender combo. You need to develop that skill and knowledge as some point for the game to be able to get more complex.

If you can’t figure out that you need to bring a champ that doesn’t crit or a champ that can control his regen for that Mr. Sinister boss then you aren’t ready to progress in the game yet. Learn the champs, read the nodes, or just google “mcoc 6.x.x east path” or “mcoc mr sinister boss” or “mcoc 6.2.2 Mr sinister” to get a ton of info on how to approach that fight or any boss fight you get stuck on.

For 6.2.2 I used guillotine 2099 because she doesn’t crit so he doesn’t regen and she’s immune to poison. If you bring heimdall and Angela or Hela you can use their synergy to get a fury on g2099. From there it’s an easy fight. There are other options for that fight now that didn’t exist when it came out. Omega sentinel seems like a good option with the heimdall/angela synergy also. Or warlock works but didn't have him at the time.

So no, it the difficulty doesn’t need to go down. Your gameplay and roster needs to improve.

In the future, if you come here asking for help when you’re stuck, you’ll get it. If you come here complaining it’s too hard and saying it needs to be nerfed it’s not going to go over well.

You spent a lot of time on a troll.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 475 ★★★
    I agree 100%.

The difficulty needs lowering and some of the nodes taken out, as well as the rewards being buffed.

The difference in difficulty between acts 5 and 6 is a shock to the system, especially since they nerfed 5.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

I think act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered since u lowered the difficulty for act 4&5 loads of people getting stuck kn a mr sinister boss chapter isnt fun the health doesnt go dowm at all even after 100 hits i know this because ive tried counless times and never beenn able to get past the boss tbh all of act 6 need to be lowered kabam if u read this u lowered act 4&5 when are you going to do act 6 i feel like u should it can make more and more people progress and by that get more and more people interested

Read the danm node the game shouldn’t just hands out the rewards not even hard now days it should definitely be harder. Like the first act 6 was with all those counter we hav no old act wouldn’t be that’s bad.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Just find a counter to the champ you’re fighting. For example, Mister Sinister has 90% damage reduction unless you have a Fury and you are poison immune.
  • Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Goli 2.0?
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    This is exactly what I said would happen with the act 4 & 5 nerfs

Those parts of the game (more so act 5) are an important training ground for what's to come

Take out one progression wall and another falls in place
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

Hello, I don't want to be rude, but it's clear that from what you're saying you're simply not ready to face Act 6 yet. Maybe you're missing gameplay, maybe you're just missing the right characters. There is much more game besides Act 6, so explore it, have fun, improve your equipment... And collect many units, since in 3 weeks the Banquet begins, the best event to give a boost to your account. Surely in 2024 you will be more prepared. But Act 6 is not impossible, since many of us have gone through it before the first time it was nerfed. Patience.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

I agree 100%.

The difficulty needs lowering and some of the nodes taken out, as well as the rewards being buffed.

The difference in difficulty between acts 5 and 6 is a shock to the system, especially since they nerfed 5.

It's been nerfed 3 times.
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 83
    Its been nerfed so much and now you're not even restricted to 5 and 6 stars which gives more expansions to synergies like the ultron warlock synergy. Act 6 is fine as it is. Go explore act 5 or something to train yourself