Options

Alliance not matched for last war

My alliance wasn’t matched in the latest war. It said that we didn’t enlist, but we are auto enlisted. Has this happened to anyone else? It sucks because it will cost us a tier in AW.

Comments

• Options
    TiagoATiagoA Posts: 8
    It happened to my alliance as well. Last night before going to bed I saw the matchmaking countdown going as always, but when I woke up there was no attack phase going, only the timer for the first off-season AW matchmaking. It will probably cost us a tier as well.
  • Options
    Bringing this to the team
  • Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    @TiagoA I was worried that it was just us. It sucks that it happened to you as well, but I’m glad I’m not alone.
  • Options
    Yeah, @Arsenal33, it's a bit frustrating. We worked very hard to get to P3 this season for the first time ever, it's a bummer to get knocked out like this. But anyway, thank you @pseudosane for your attention!
  • Options
    @Arsenal33 @TiagoA your alliance tags please? can PM me
  • Options
    Cangaceiro_Cangaceiro_ Posts: 4
    The same thing happened here, we didn't get an opponent in the fight, even though the configuration was ok.
  • Options
    mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Same thing happened to us as well.
  • Options
    KAKAROT_1KAKAROT_1 Posts: 1
    Arsenal33 said:

My alliance wasn’t matched in the latest war. It said that we didn’t enlist, but we are auto enlisted. Has this happened to anyone else? It sucks because it will cost us a tier in AW.

TiagoA said:

It happened to my alliance as well. Last night before going to bed I saw the matchmaking countdown going as always, but when I woke up there was no attack phase going, only the timer for the first off-season AW matchmaking. It will probably cost us a tier as well.

Same happened here. Maybe if more people from our alliances comment on this thread it’ll catch Kabams eye because as of right now my alliance at least is just getting the same copy pasta responses from support with our tickets
  • Options
    EgriffisEgriffis Posts: 18
    Our alliance encountered the same issue. We have been getting the run around from support saying that they are looking into it but will provide no further updates. Meanwhile due to the missed war we will likely drop in placement to a lower tier. It’s completely unacceptable and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious should be aware that this is happening. There are competitive alliances being impacted by this and no one from Kabam support seems to care, pretty sad honestly.
  • Options
    TiagoA said:

Yeah, @Arsenal33, it's a bit frustrating. We worked very hard to get to P3 this season for the first time ever, it's a bummer to get knocked out like this. But anyway, thank you @pseudosane for your attention!

I looked up our alliances we are all in the same range of P3. I’d be willing to bet the four alliances represented in this thread were supposed to match. In one case we are 174 and the other alliance is 173. To big of a coincidence and Kabam needs to fix this.
  • Options
    We are 178
  • Options
    We are 164. Well, it seems that we are actually really close to eachother.
  • Options
    Yeah so 164, 173, 174, and 178….no way it’s not related
  • Options
    I mean, there's always a chance it's not really related. But it sure seems kinda odd.
  • Options
    I've brought it up, im just waiting for the analysis from the team :/
  • Options
    dscrlsdscrls Posts: 3
    Looks like we are getting the same template message aka unless there are enough issues found we won’t do anything …

Thank you for your response and I appreciate the information provided.

I have shared the details of these unexpected events with the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate your report and patience during this process. Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issue. Because such a possible issue would be affecting the community at large, any potential compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

I've brought it up, im just waiting for the analysis from the team :/

@pseudosane appreciate the support. Has the team uncovered anything in their review?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    One of my alliance mates have just received this answer from a ticket:
    "If your Alliance was enlisted for this war but did not receive an opponent, what likely happened was that your Alliance received a bye. This is a rare occurrence and will only happen when there are no suitable opponents available for your Alliance. For any other Wars in the near future, your Alliance should be priortized for matchmaking and shold not receive any other byes soon."
    If this was the reason, we still don't know if the "bye" will affect our position on the leaderboard.
  • Options
    TiagoA said:

One of my alliance mates have just received this answer from a ticket:
    "If your Alliance was enlisted for this war but did not receive an opponent, what likely happened was that your Alliance received a bye. This is a rare occurrence and will only happen when there are no suitable opponents available for your Alliance. For any other Wars in the near future, your Alliance should be priortized for matchmaking and shold not receive any other byes soon."
    If this was the reason, we still don't know if the "bye" will affect our position on the leaderboard.

We are now showing as P4. I really hope that isn’t the case and that this gets fixed. We were going to be p3 win or lose. The zero war killed ya.
  • Options
    Hope kabam check this issue, last war wasn't matched for My alliance, we will lose the category for it
  • Options
    James83 said:

Hope kabam check this issue, last war wasn't matched for My alliance, we will lose the category for it

What rank was your alliance before this error? @James83
  • Options
    It looks like all the alliances that were 164-200 in P3 are now the top of P4. Pretty brutal
  • Options
    Lo mismo nos paso en nuestra alianza y nos estamos jugando nuestro ascenso ala siguiente categoria de platino 3
  • Options
    _Supra954_Supra954 Posts: 16
    edited December 2023
    Ya considering alliances effected are that close in ranking I can’t imagine it being a “bye” for us all just a case of being Kabammed at random hopefully they correct this and with events coming up it could be very dissuading for players that don’t see an issue addressed correctly in a timely manner but tis’ the season all
  • Options
    Egriffis said:

It looks like all the alliances that were 164-200 in P3 are now the top of P4. Pretty brutal

Here the same problem.
  • Options
    I was going to say we dropped to 18th in Plat4
  • Options
    I don’t know about anyone else. I’m not looking for crazy compensation. I just want the rewards that I would have received. The fact that not participating dropped us to 18 we could consider that the maximum amount we could have dropped if we got 0% of the map done but by joining we would get diversity points. Having said that our alliance would have 100% the map so I would be willing to bet that a loss would have still had us in p3.
  • Options
    Arsenal33 said:

I was going to say we dropped to 18th in Plat4

Here 13th in Plat 4.
  • Options
    Mi alianza tampoco fue emparejada en guerra. Llevábamos una buena temporada y espero que esto no nos perjudique.