Necropolis 7 Star Class Crystal [merged]

StephD87StephD87 Member Posts: 74
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Just opened a tech 7 star crystal i was saving for when Warlock joined the basic and he is the only one I didn't see in the reel, I checked the basic crystal list to make sure he was in there.

Are they not added to the class selector crystals??
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    I have a mystic waiting for Juggs to be added and was going to ask the same thing.
  • RockSlydeRockSlyde Member Posts: 43
    I just opened my two class crystals from the necropolis. I have over 20 7 stars and (somehow) no cosmic, so I grabbed two. I wanted to wait until today so that Knull would be added to reduce the likelihood of getting red goblin or the duck. However, when I clicked on the crystal red goblin was the first champ to show in the preview reel, meaning that knull wasn’t added. I only realized this after spinning out both crystals and receiving red goblin and VTD. I didn’t see knull in the reel either. Clearly, he wasn’t added to the class crystal. I’m extremely disappointed as I wanted to wait to open these crystals until knull was added once the Titan crystal transferred over. Since he’s in the base pool currently, I expected him to be in the class crystals too. I don’t expect any way to “unopen” those crystals, but I hope to inform others so they don’t make the mistake I made.
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Member Posts: 30
    Same here. Chose 2 tech and didn't see Warlock at all. It was the only reason I was holding on to them.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Tomorrow

Edit: Wait I misread. He is in there. Just because he wasn't in the reel doesn't mean he isn't in there
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    Same.. I have two waiting on chance at specific characters.
    For example in skill - Shang Chi does NOT show up in the reel animation.
    Photo shows Attuma first then cycles through others but SC is NOT included..

Are the new additions that left the Titan pool entering the basic pool including in class specific 7*?

Please clarify @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    If, somehow, there is a way to undo the opening and wait until Knull is added, I would be incredibly grateful. Yes, the exact same thing could happen again, and it isn’t very fair to ask for a reroll on a bad opening. So, if I’m stuck with VTD and RG it’s cool, but ultimately I wish I knew knull hadn’t been added yet
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Dang thanks for your sacrifice... Hopefully we can get confirmation from Kabam one way or the other as me and a bunch of others saved our class crystals for the pool update as well
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    same here did not see jugg
  • GigaZafarGigaZafar Member Posts: 8
    Same. I didn’t see warlock once in my techs
  • El_ojoEl_ojo Member Posts: 13
    Same with my crystal, opened 1 skill and shangchi didnt show...
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Couldn't u view the latest additions before opening? Idk how these crystals work, but don't they have the "Top prize" showing the recent additions, just like in other crystals...?
    Holding on to the second in the hope they will fix this
  • The1angelleftThe1angelleft Member Posts: 6
    Same here opened two science and I didn't spot spot anywhere on the reel
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Is it because you got these crystals before the new pool?
    We really need confirmation before everyone opens their crystals, especially if it's gonna get updated like it should.
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Member Posts: 98
    Yeah just did the same with my mystic crystal
    People are saying that in the reels for the top prize the new champions are not showing up in that list either
    lol they can take my champion back and give me a crystal
  • Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
    Juggs was not in my real for 7* Mystic class crystal either
    Wouldnt have picked skill if Shangchi wasnt in there
    StephD87 said:

I just submitted a ticket explaining what happened and stating that they can take the champ I got back and refund the crystal so I can try my luck again once Warlock is added.

Send the word here
    Im afraid they arent gonna be taking champs back tbh, i would also like that but chances are slim

Couldn't u view the latest additions before opening? Idk how these crystals work, but don't they have the "Top prize" showing the recent additions, just like in other crystals...?

I first directly clicked the “open” button without opening the drop-down. After getting RG, I backed out and went back in quickly, without mentally registering that RG was the first champ in the preview, and not Knull. Admittedly I should’ve noticed then and there, but I didn’t realize until afterwards
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    RockSlyde said:

I first directly clicked the “open” button without opening the drop-down. After getting RG, I backed out and went back in quickly, without mentally registering that RG was the first champ in the preview, and not Knull. Admittedly I should’ve noticed then and there, but I didn’t realize until afterwards
    Well damn... Venom the duck is cool tho

Most ppl have hence why we asking these questions
  • Gentsy12Gentsy12 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2023
    Damn this is upsetting. I opened 3 mystics trying to get juggs to no avail. If possible to undo those openings it would be greatly appreciated but understand if it can’t be done.