**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Netflix Daredevil

I just awakend my 4 star Netflix Daredevil is he any good?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ah too bad netflix dd aint all that compared to the other skills.
  • Daredevil Classic is much much better but he has to have a high sig level to be awesome...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    q9435tyam6bm.jpeg

To add to that, he’s also immune to invisibility and his attacks will not miss since he’s blind anyway. And he has 5% physical resistance, barely noticeable but it’s still there lol.
  • if he had true strike on 100% I would not mind playing him, but right now he is just a very bad version of cyclops
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    With him awakened he has a higher stun chance because his critical eating goes up with every debuff on him. Not awakened he is fine but awakened is almost a demo God tier.
  • SligSlig Posts: 145
    Just duped my 5*. Meh.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    Got him as a 5*. I'd say duped Ronan (wich I have) is better in any way - also has some armor break, but his stun is much more useful, plus poison immunity
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    It's a shame he came out so long ago. If he came out now, World on Fire would almost certainly be worked as a Power Gain or Shrug Off effect; either of which would be more useful.