**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is it too late to join an Ally for the Banquet Event?

I have no ally right now, but if I Join one in the next 10 hours, would that be enough for the 14 Day prior cutoff period for getting all rewards for the event? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    It is not too late

• Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    Thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    Pikolu said:

It is not too late

It's getting smaller and smaller 😅
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    If only there was a bright banner at the top of the screen to answer questions like these. 🤔 lol
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129

If only there was a bright banner at the top of the screen to answer questions like these. 🤔 lol

I saw the banner and i thought they would lock rank rewards or something if you did not join before 6th dec but its just about time
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Fire_3 said:

I saw the banner and i thought they would lock rank rewards or something if you did not join before 6th dec but its just about time
    You just need to wait for the 14 days buffer to expire before you open any of the BCs or GBCs that contribute points to the event. Any crystals you open before then will not count towards the alliance milestones (or minimums).

So if you join your alliance in 2 days, on Dec 22, you will be able to start to contribute and gain max rewards from the event, assuming you open the amount of crystals required to meet the minimum requirements.