**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I finally beat Necropolis. My first ever everest content

I just beat the Necropolis for the first time and it's the first ever everest content I've ever done. It was a lot of fun. I had saved up over 5k units which came out to 140 revives plus the revives I had already stashed. I went through about 100 overall give or take. I got a mystic 2-3 gem that I'll probably use on my awakened Wiccan.

I went with mutant crystals trying to hunt for Bishop, but I'm not mad about Domino. I took her to R2 right away. That was so much fun to do.

My team was
6* R4 sig 200 Aegon (did pretty much every single fight)
7* R1 shuri
6* proxy
6* heimdall
7* R1 awakened Wiccan

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Did you convert all of your units to revives before starting?
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Congrats dude 🔥
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 71

Did you convert all of your units to revives before starting?

Yea pretty much. I saved up 5k units and did some revives farming. Ultimately just used units to revives to get me through. Unitman remains undefeated
  • Options
    Amir447 said:

Congrats dude 🔥

Thank you!
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Nice work! Congrats
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
    How many revive you use?
  • Options
    Lokx said:

How many revive you use?

I think overall between 100-110. Only because I decided to go Unga bunga with Aegon without paying attention to nodes. Once I really paid attention to some of the nodes on certain fights, then I used less revives.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

How many revive you use?

I think overall between 100-110. Only because I decided to go Unga bunga with Aegon without paying attention to nodes. Once I really paid attention to some of the nodes on certain fights, then I used less revives.
    Congrats and thank you for your Road to the Crypt contribution.
    The community appreciates your services 🤗
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Lokx said:

How many revive you use?

Congrats and thank you for your Road to the Crypt contribution.
    The community appreciates your services 🤗
    It was my pleasure to help contribute and I can't wait for everyone to get the rewards