**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question on banquet💐

I'm currently having 1200 units and vigorously doing arena, 22h event, Event quest, platinumpool objectives...

So expected you have 2000 units before 22nd dec and buying 3000 units (odin)..

Does that enough to reach all solo milestones and get my 1st 7* ????

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    i think that you need about 10k units from what i’ve seen to reach the final milestone. unless they lower the price of the crystals (fingers crossed)
  • Options
    VivesectorVivesector Posts: 11
    Assuming the GBC are 300units. 5000 units will not get you to the final milestone. I think the number is closer to 10k (just under I think). But remember the event ends on the 3rd. So you'll have more time to grind and get to your goal and I think joining a activeish alliance will get you a 7* faster/cheaper. Hit up whytewulf42 in-game. Our alliance has a spot.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

Assuming the GBC are 300units. 5000 units will not get you to the final milestone. I think the number is closer to 10k (just under I think). But remember the event ends on the 3rd. So you'll have more time to grind and get to your goal and I think joining a activeish alliance will get you a 7* faster/cheaper. Hit up whytewulf42 in-game. Our alliance has a spot.

Thanks. Joined an active alliance last month... We are good as of now...
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    It makes no sense other than a more than usual money grab to lower the points given and raise the max points needed. They really only care about spenders in the game now.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Thanks. Joined an active alliance last month... We are good as of now...
    It cost 9950 units I believe to get the milestone
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    Yup I got it costing 9950 units. If your alliance reaches all their milestones, you get 27,390 points for free (counting free units from milestones used to buy more crystals). Leaves you about 90,300 short. You need to buy 33 GBCs to reach final milestone. At 300 units each, cost you 9950 ( extra 50 is needed because you get 1150 free units)
  • Options
    BznmBznm Posts: 32
    bhuv9191 said:

I'm currently having 1200 units and vigorously doing arena, 22h event, Event quest, platinumpool objectives...

If most of your alliance is participating, each of you guys only has to spend around 1k-2k units to get all alliance milestones. You can get your first 7 star and an abyss nexus crystal from there, along with a bunch of other nice stuff.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    Bznm said:

bhuv9191 said:

If most of your alliance is participating, each of you guys only has to spend around 1k-2k units to get all alliance milestones. You can get your first 7 star and an abyss nexus crystal from there, along with a bunch of other nice stuff.
    Only cost 950 units to hit all the alliance milestones
  • Options
    If I want to reach top 3% for the solo banquet event then how many points would I need to get? And how many units would it cost me? Im currently at 873 units right now and should be able to reach almost 2000 units at the rate I’m going
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

If I want to reach top 3% for the solo banquet event then how many points would I need to get? And how many units would it cost me? Im currently at 873 units right now and should be able to reach almost 2000 units at the rate I’m going

I sure it needs alot.
  • Options

Top 3%? Probably 9950 units.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Top 3%? Probably 9950 units.
    That took me a second.

Well played.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★

Yup I got it costing 9950 units. If your alliance reaches all their milestones, you get 27,390 points for free (counting free units from milestones used to buy more crystals). Leaves you about 90,300 short. You need to buy 33 GBCs to reach final milestone. At 300 units each, cost you 9950 ( extra 50 is needed because you get 1150 free units)

Didn’t Miike say you only need 28 crystals to reach the top milestone? Where’s the 33 from? I’m confused
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Pretty sure they are going to offer the two 50 buck offers with 10 crystals in each
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Didn’t Miike say you only need 28 crystals to reach the top milestone? Where’s the 33 from? I’m confused
    The 28 crystals he mentioned is to get to the 15th milestone, which was the max last year. This year there are additional milestones which require 33 to reach.
  • Options
    Ok, thank you everyone who answered that question for me!
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
    @VariantTyler4678 DONT BUY AN ODIN

Think last 2 years they've dropped 10 crystals for £50 twice, £100 get you 20 which is equivalent to 6000 units and you'd need around 5000 more yourself to hit top marker but I'd wait for that first for sure