**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why did the 9-year Holiday Calendar start today?!

Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I JUST 100% Necropolis hoping to make it by tomorrows deadline of December 10th and it started today, December 9?

!

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Different time zones
  • Options

Different time zones

But how does the time zone change a WHOLE day? Kabam is in Canada EST (I believe) and i’m in US Central.

It should be an hours thing not a DAY thing.
  • Options
    RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    The monthly calendars start (at least for me) the last night of the previous month. My guess is that it works the same way here
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    The Calendar always turns over at 12:00 a.m., UTC. Which works out to be 7 p.m. where I'm at, on the day before. In this case, the 9th is the 10th. Confusing, but that's standard.
  • Options
    Son of a…

Thank you all for the information. I’m disappointed but at least this calendar isn’t THAT huge or important.

At least i’ll get the Christmas gift for Valiant, right? Lmao
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    Bro…… I was grinding to wrap the completion tonight …. Nvm
  • Options
    __SF__ said:

Bro…… I was grinding to wrap the completion tonight …. Nvm

Ah, bro that sucks!!! I mean, obviously, I know how you feel, but to find out right before has got to be super demoralizing.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    It started exactly as soon as it turned 10th for me
  • Options
    Also worth mentioning, it means that you would need to log in *no later than* the end of “day” (relative to timezones, etc), from the 10th thru 16th.

If they said 9th thru 15th, that would be misleading because it would actually be into the 16th that a lot of people could still claim last day of calendar.

9th thru 15th would be when you could *start* to claim them (in western hemisphere times) as opposed to later on in the 24 hour day periods.
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    Darkar123 said:

Different time zones

But how does the time zone change a WHOLE day? Kabam is in Canada EST (I believe) and i’m in US Central.

kabam i think are in PAcific time PT
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Crossy76 said:

Darkar123 said:

Different time zones

kabam i think are in PAcific time PT
    Read up on the prime meridian and time zones and consider the game is played in most if not all time zones.