**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, fix the stupid Avengers sign on the stage

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
I’ve lost more fights in the last two weeks than I care to recall because the giant A Avengers logo suddenly covers the entire screen. Literally cannot see anything and get wrecked. This is a dumb design. Like we don’t have enough problems with inputs…

Comments

• Options

I agree, it sometimes blocks the view entirely and you can’t see anything.

It is quite annoying. If it was predictable, that would be one thing, but it does not always pop up. Random.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,408 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I heard from kabam that the stage is being fixed. I'm not sure when, but probably the next update.

Thats awesome that its being looked at
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I heard from kabam that the stage is being fixed. I'm not sure when, but probably the next update.

@Pikolu does Kabam know about Gladiator’s sp1 whiffing? Let them know if they don’t, the final hit of his breath is whiffing sometimes and that’s quite bad both for the missed damage and for the fact that you’ll get hit if you’re not unblockable.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Awesome.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

The Rock has entered the battlerealm