**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

9 Days of Twitch Giveaways - Starting December 11th

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,687
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Hey Summoners,

To celebrate MCOCs NINTH Anniversary We'll be doing nine streams leading into the holiday season, one a day December 11th-15th and 18th-21st. All streams are at 9am PT at twitch.tv/kabam!

They will be very, very casual. One guest, a game or activity or messaround, some Q&A and giving away NINE Champions.

To win, you'll need to be at the stream live where we'll give you more details on how to enter!

See you Monday, 9am SHARP (ish)!

Yay, free stuff!

-Jax
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Posts: 42
    Is this instead of the anniversary calender? That we got every year untill know? Because nothing is mentioned about this calender up to know … If it is, very big L only giving 9 people a free gift instead of everyone.
  • Options
    UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 53
    Maybe conduct these during different hours of the day throughout the event for all varieties of working class hours and for different countries.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,517 ★★★★★
    It would be nice if they varied a little - we aren't expecting a 24-hr variation, but surely you could do them after lunch sometimes...?
  • Options
    RounakRounak Posts: 4
    Whats is the user name for twitch? Or Can you share a link here?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,409 ★★★★★
    Rounak said:

Whats is the user name for twitch? Or Can you share a link here?

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    very disappointing all the streams are at the same time
    they should be fair to people across the globe and run each stream at a different time.
    the streams happen at 3AM over this side of the pond.
    would have loved to be able to engage in the streams and have a chance at a prize.

this is something that you really should look at and adress for the future.
    as you say with you reasoning for things like aw season still going during xmas, this is an international game and different people have different beliefs and such, and you want to cater to all,

well this is the same. please cater to all and offer these giveaways across multiple times that people from all over the globe can particpate in
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Any info on Anniversary Solo Event not giving Selectors as per in game mail info?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Pity these twitch streams occur at 2am my time here in Australia

Well, Winona Ryder, maybe you shouldn’t be living in the Upside Down.
  • Options
    The times chosen likely have to do with when it fits into Kabam’s schedule and when they think they’ll have the most viewers
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★

The times chosen likely have to do with when it fits into Kabam’s schedule and when they think they’ll have the most viewers

I mean for them, it's probably right when their work day starts at the office. "Let's knock this out, then finish whatever work we have left for the day" mindset. For me here on the East Coast, it's lunch break for me.
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

Pity these twitch streams occur at 2am my time here in Australia

4am Sydney summer time is a bit better than the 2am but still an early wake up.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 169
    Maybe nice to have streams at different times.. or do you guys not realise people work or in different time zones (or more likely don't care)
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 437 ★★

MoeyTehr said:

Hey, this is great for people who don't have jobs...

It’s also great for people who can multitask
    Must be nice to have a job that allows you the opportunity to watch Twitch streams in such a manner.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★

Any info on Anniversary Solo Event not giving Selectors as per in game mail info?

I admire your persistence on this issue…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,474 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

After Day 1 of the 9 Days of Giveaways, Tyler wanted you all to have this!

Isn't it lovely?

Didnt he tell us it would be poorly drawn or something? This is amazing, smack him lightly on the back of his head the next time you see him please
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 78
    Being new to twitch - is there anything I need to enable to receive a DM for my duck
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Guys btw, we managed to complete 5 million deaths in the road to crypt. We are getting all objective rewards by January 15. What a W community. I knew we all could do it. Kabam says we sucked in necro but hey, this is an absolute win :D
  • Options
    how is kabam going to be able to communicate to me for my info? becuase my twitch name is not the same as my display name.
  • Options

how is kabam going to be able to communicate to me for my info? becuase my twitch name is not the same as my display name.

They wil send you a dm on twitch and ask for your game info
  • Options
    ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I too was curious as to whether or not I had to do anything specific to receive my reward from yesterday's live stream!