**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valiant calendar for holiday

So I became valiant around 8 hours after day one of the calendar came out ..shouldn’t my calendar from day 2-9 become valiant rewards..why am I still receiving paragon rewards @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

So I became valiant around 8 hours after day one of the calendar came out ..shouldn’t my calendar from day 2-9 become valiant rewards..why am I still receiving paragon rewards @Kabam Miike

No it shouldn’t unless you’re or talking’s of the shards ones
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I assumed holiday calendar rewards would change and for example I was paragon day 1 so I received days one paragon rewards but rest of the days rewards should be for current progression..I have a new valiant calendar for paragon shards which caused the old one to reset and upgrade meaning no more paragon shards
  • Options
    Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    edited December 2023
    here is the support site for login calendars, it explains that they do not reset if a new progression is achieved part way through the calendar. Just like the monthly calendar is not updated.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052204892-Login-Calendar
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

I assumed holiday calendar rewards would change and for example I was paragon day 1 so I received days one paragon rewards but rest of the days rewards should be for current progression..I have a new valiant calendar for paragon shards which caused the old one to reset and upgrade meaning no more paragon shards

No that’s not true the shard one is the only one there’s changing because it a whole new calendar.
  • Options
    Blaker78 said:

here is the support site for login calendars, it explains that they do not reset if a new progression is achieved part way through the calendar. Just like the monthly calendar is not updated.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052204892-Login-Calendar

Says there that if you miss a day on a calendar they can help and I guess that means still give you the rewards for the missed day…would be nice if they would also use that grace period if you progress your account within one day for special calendars like holiday

• Options

On the plus side you are ahead of the game for next years holiday calendar

Lol haha yea