Options

Who’s your favourite original story boss?

MasterAMasterA Posts: 499 ★★★
Just wanted to do see who you all like in the story

Who’s your favourite original story boss? 160 votes

Collector
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSThiartcKirito_kunCoach_G1NosrepCvlrElite13RagnarLothbrok99Venomm33eeeLionSkyjpzee 11 votes
6.2 champion
5%
bhuv9191GreekhitH3t3rBerjibsCtfz30UZZY_131004GrO_ot78CGR_is_kingLukasBohmRosenbauer 9 votes
Grandmaster
22%
GamerTortoigTerraGarloIamnikeSoSA__RemakeLuke9523Skillful_starRocketWaffleRenaxqqHoitadoRiptideBlackTuranDragfire1760ElwindLORDSPOOKY66ScaroladipoMrSakuragiWarlockjrGvnx 36 votes
Gwenmaster
3%
RockyshockyLeoZedYodabolt21Josh2507Marvelfan30SilentAris 6 votes
7.3 kang
2%
Ewell65SSS69Soyheyor123JounaaPeewillrun4adonut 4 votes
Superior kang
20%
MasterSmokeVegeta9001Cat_MurdockGuzmaThatGuyYouSaw235RayhanIshaqueBadPullsMarcoSCP1504Pikolucaptain_rogersFilledPizzaArtoria77Ben_15455Charlie21540Soumemiakas1926Sceptilemaniac2AgenteMagnusRuwqiersaThe_0wenpusFr4s3r 33 votes
Scytalis
10%
BendyGaudyGMoney10or_StrongButtehrsSerpent_King98WhoDaPooGamerKniteAzenstarDukenpukeTrek26SpiderCamNortherehRealWizardDarkraw346Vijay_33GalactikDonut 16 votes
Bahamet
8%
MegaSkater67Justcause102VbnmePowerofpain1001CatmanndoFabwiziGiantwalrus56Ngoalong711ThePredator100113579rebel_AJmfHansonTribalChiefTheShinyDomeReedRichards423 14 votes
Cerastes
19%
NescioKaspYThydrogohardSw0rdMasterOpandemonioItsClobberinTimeJoshua_EiversGlassbackCrcrcrcTel5tr4_BoiRajDeepworldDeadpoisdeadBanannaPandaYoungDaq.mattyben27mbgibsonJustAGuyWonderfulloser1948ManbatnHdez 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Gwenmaster
    Next is kang and cerastes
  • Options
    6.2 champion
    i love the attack while special mechanic it keeps you on your heels
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    6.2 champion
    I remember a lot of people struggling with this pre nerf...I used Rogue myself and had fun :)
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 321 ★★★
    Superior kang
    I don't see Maestro unfortunately
  • Options
    Superior kang

He’s now a champion in the game so I didn’t include him.
    Only bosses built for story count
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    5.4.6 Ultron
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Cerastes
    Grandmaster and Cerastes are the most incredible game designs for a fun and engaging boss fight mcoc has ever had
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★
    Grandmaster
    Emilia90 said:

I really liked how they incorporated relics into this fight. There’s a rhythm to the fight that I really enjoy, almost feels like a dance.

I think all of these fights are pretty good in their own ways, but the collector can kiss my ass. Remember fighting him with 4* stars and he was so bs. Not anymore with 6* and the like ofc, but screw him

I'd like to instead of the collector... Fight the abyss collector not really lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,201 ★★★★
    Grandmaster
    Collector is easily the most annoying. Tbe other bosses can all be dealt with by using a counter, or playing skillfully
  • Options
    Superior kang

MasterA said:

Yet you included the Champion
    Yes but that’s 6.2 champion. He has special abilities the champion doesn’t
  • Options
    Superior kang
    Fine by technicality act 4 maestro is an original story champion

MasterA said:

MasterA said:

Yet you included the Champion
    Yes but that’s 6.2 champion. He has special abilities the champion doesn’t
    So does act 4 Maestro
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 797 ★★★
    Grandmaster
    Even tho i used a lot of revives on him. He was kinda easy and I DEFINETLY enjoyed him more then the stupid 6.2 champion
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    Superior kang
    I actually really like Necropolis GM, other than that probably superior Kang
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★

Act 4 Maestro, still figuring out how to dex his sp1.

Mess up again.

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Bahamet
    Pretty much all of the act 8 bosses we're crazy fun(once I figured them out), but of the 3 it's definitely bahamet. Followed by Cerastes, then Widow
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion
    Did my initial run on the OG Champion before any nerf was done.
    Was it difficult? Absolutely
    Was it annoying? AF
    But the level of accomplish I got after beating him for first time, with that fully boosted 5* r4 Symbiote Supreme is incomparable to any other in game achievement I have done.
    Other bosses might been more "fun" fights, but for me that boss left the best feeling after it was finished 🙂
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 271 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Cerastes
    Cerastes just looks sick I’m a simple man
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Superior kang
    Superior Kang is the definition of Final Boss. You have to defeat him 4 times, his specials are really well designed, he actually uses his powers (travels back in time once you defeat him, slow motion/fast forward on specials). The concept of a version of Kang that did the same journey we did is just so cool
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,350 ★★★★★
    Superior kang

Superior Kang is the definition of Final Boss. You have to defeat him 4 times, his specials are really well designed, he actually uses his powers (travels back in time once you defeat him, slow motion/fast forward on specials). The concept of a version of Kang that did the same journey we did is just so cool

Also the entire concept is, he punishes the 4 most common openings, parry, intercept, heavy punish and special punish.