**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector Crystal is pathetic

This morning I opened 56 collector crystals. These crystals are supposed to give you a chance to fill in your roster with 1* and 2* champions that aren't regularly available. My roster was missing 43 of 253 2-star champions and includes all 1* champions. As such, none of the 11 1-star champions that I opened were useful. Needing 17% of the 2-star champions, 45 2-star champions should yield 7 new champions. However, the most recent champion that I opened was Sorcerer Supreme. She was released in April 2020. Unfortunately, only 8 of the 43 that I was missing were released before her. So I needed just 8 of ~213 champions and was lucky to get 3 new ones. Expectations for regularly available 2* champions would be 36/213, and I got 9 just one more than expected.

I guess the first question is did anyone get a more recently released 2* champion than Sorcerer Supreme? Shouldn't the collector crystal contain champions from the past 3 years?

Comments

• Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    edited December 2023
    I believe these crystals aren’t updated with the champions from the last 3 years. Im not sure if they ever will update them.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I believe these crystals aren’t updated with the champions from the last 3 years. Im not sure if they ever will update them.

I got shuri, lady deathstrike, cassie, and mantis actually, they’re def in there.
    I believe that's because they were given to us at lower rarities and released into the pool because of that
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I got domino, besides that every single one was a dupe
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,333 ★★★★★
    It's actually the collectors who are carrying the game, not whales. 🫡
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

It's actually the collectors who are carrying the game, not whales. 🫡

The True Collectors are usually the Whales
  • Options
    I just found out rework iron is in there as a 1* and now I’m wondering if OG was never a 1*
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

This morning I opened 56 collector crystals. These crystals are supposed to give you a chance to fill in your roster with 1* and 2* champions that aren't regularly available. My roster was missing 43 of 253 2-star champions and includes all 1* champions. As such, none of the 11 1-star champions that I opened were useful. Needing 17% of the 2-star champions, 45 2-star champions should yield 7 new champions. However, the most recent champion that I opened was Sorcerer Supreme. She was released in April 2020. Unfortunately, only 8 of the 43 that I was missing were released before her. So I needed just 8 of ~213 champions and was lucky to get 3 new ones. Expectations for regularly available 2* champions would be 36/213, and I got 9 just one more than expected.

I guess the first question is did anyone get a more recently released 2* champion than Sorcerer Supreme? Shouldn't the collector crystal contain champions from the past 3 years?

We have a word for that now.
    Its called life.
    I get dupes from collecter crystals all the time.
    Its annoying but I get over it pretty fast.
    So just roll with it my guy
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

I just found out rework iron is in there as a 1* and now I’m wondering if OG was never a 1*

yes he was. I had him as a 1* before the rework.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    I just want a new option for that 1* Caustic Temper variant path. Never did it.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★

You have no right to complain. Weird post, sorry.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 111
    And here I am wondering how to get the 3, 4 and 5 star trophy champs I don’t have yet.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

Quiet annoyed to see only 1 new, and I'm missing 92 in total.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    well... i got phoenix, hype, squirrel girl, bwcv and anni