Options

Beta Not Allowing Access

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
This is the only place I can post this since the Beta Forum is the previous one. I signed up to participate, but the Beta Server is not allowing me access.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★

This is the only place I can post this since the Beta Forum is the previous one. I signed up to participate, but the Beta Server is not allowing me access.

There's a timer on the beta tab. Beta forums open when the beta starts. Like Zan0 said, it's roughly two weeks out still.
  • Options

There's a timer on the beta tab. Beta forums open when the beta starts. Like Zan0 said, it's roughly two weeks out still.
    Thanks. I had a brain fart moment. I was paying attention to the Sign Up Timer. You would think I realized by now. It's not my first time.

Disregard this Thread. Thanks.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 492 ★★★
    This is an old thread I know. Im in jail so i cant make my own threads, my question is how does one go about becoming a beta tester?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    omg
  • Options
    Wrong Necro to complete, my friend.
  • Options

Wrong Necro to complete, my friend.

Cool, my question still stands, however
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★

it might be standing for a while, maybe you should offer it a seat
  • Options

You could instead be useful and answer my question if you know the answer. I'm disappointed.
  • Options

You could instead be useful and answer my question if you know the answer. I'm disappointed.
    You don't really become a Beta tester. It's through random selection. Unless you would like to build a relationship with them through the CCP. They have Beta access periodically.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★
    @ahmynuts i believe this thread is about 8.4 beta testing, which was given out for random paragon+ summoners
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,131 ★★★★★

@ahmynuts i believe this thread is about 8.4 beta testing, which was given out for random paragon+ summoners

What'd I do?