How helpful are some youtube channels?

2»

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    You need to at a level to understand MsD and Sweadeh coz they actually teach you a lot of stuff as someone rightly explained spacing being the most important, AI patterns, power management, relic use timing and there are more ways to play than 5 hit combo parry and repeat. No one plays mix master better than Sweadeh and MSD.. LMLM combo gives you a huge advantage.. things such as node interactions and best counters are through them... Personally I love watching them both... I also love Jason and MCOCNOOB... Noob guy carried me through the entire content
  • BeckettBeckett Member Posts: 20
    Pepe ftw, such a funny guy
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Then there is McocDamnEpic standing in the corner.....”how it doooooo.....let’s open 200 feat paragons” man I love that guy!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    ahmynuts said:

I'm not touching this one. But we all know who the worst is. And it starts with a P

*Says he's not touching, proceeds to commit minor assault* :*

OP this isn't a new topic and has been done a million times. Every youtuber has their pluses and minuses, depending on what type of player you are and how far you are in the game, and heck if you like coarse language or prefer family-friendly content.

There will be no real consensus on the forum.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,809 ★★★★★
    Oi m8 @Swedeah @Metalsonicdude
    You guys suck....
    This post provides some accurate insight.
    LHS = RHS
    Hence proved.
  • St4rkIndustriesSt4rkIndustries Member Posts: 12
    Best channel by far for current day mcoc is Mcoc Encyclopedia. Mcoc noob's guides are outdated now, and Encyclopedia is basically that except even more informative and up to date. He's so good for UC, Cav, and TB players
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

ahmynuts said:

I'm not touching this one. But we all know who the worst is. And it starts with a P

OP this isn't a new topic and has been done a million times. Every youtuber has their pluses and minuses, depending on what type of player you are and how far you are in the game, and heck if you like coarse language or prefer family-friendly content.

Never trust an inmate. Not even yourself

• Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    Hating on high skilled players of a game you like because you are bad at it? I have learned from their videos a lot!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,578 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bugmat78 said:

ahmynuts said:

Never trust an inmate. Not even yourself

Jail changed you man...