**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I’ve had enough, I’m seriously at my limit

The types of pulls I’m seeing from these stupid crystals is driving me mad, damn bruh what is the secret sauce??

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

u opened like 3 cristals what were you expecting ? 3 7* champs + T4a frgaments and some t6cc ? come on

Why do you and @GroundedWisdom make say that same nonsense phrase lmao. “Oh well you spent 200k units and didnt get a 7*? Well what were you expecting, 7+ r3s and t4a???”. Like knock it off lol, thats clown activity nobody needs. If you want to defend kabam, great. But atleast make it make sense.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    edited December 2023
    It’s also just how garbage the crystals are this year compared to last, I remember losing my bearings at some of the pulls last year
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

It’s also just how garbage the crystals are this year compared to last, I remember losing my bearings at some of the pulls last year

u had ben even more disappointed if you gotten last year cystal this year tho

• Options
    Gamer said:

Maybe, but the crystals are basically viewed uniformly as the biggest rank up material / champion accrual source asides from cyber weekend deals, so it just seems like a wet fart this year. What do I know though.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Maybe, but the crystals are basically viewed uniformly as the biggest rank up material / champion accrual source asides from cyber weekend deals, so it just seems like a wet fart this year. What do I know though.
    I not happy my self but it still enjoyable yes valiant but my way is having fun but again I not f2p so the unit for me not the hardest to come by but definitely wouldn’t go much higher then the 117k points for that another shot At Adam or shockers
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Honestly theres no point complaining about this type of stuff and posting it on the forums. Its all RNG and luck, and if ylu got inlucky, too bad.
  • Options

Honestly theres no point complaining about this type of stuff and posting it on the forums. Its all RNG and luck, and if ylu got inlucky, too bad.

I mean the post was half satirical, but I understand what you’re saying, it was more so in the comedic sense of juxtaposing the garbage some players get with the aneurysm inducing luck others get.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    you had %99.94 chance to not open a 7 star. These are the odds Kabam decided after the public outcry. Shows how much they like us.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

MiniMF said:

u opened like 3 cristals what were you expecting ? 3 7* champs + T4a frgaments and some t6cc ? come on

Why do you and GroundedWisdom make say that same nonsense phrase lmao. “Oh well you spent 200k units and didnt get a 7*? Well what were you expecting, 7+ r3s and t4a???”. Like knock it off lol, thats clown activity nobody needs. If you want to defend kabam, great. But atleast make it make sense.
    OP didn't spend 200k units. They opened a couple it looks like and they're complaining about pulls from a handful of GGCs. You're extremely exaggerating to try and make a point and you're the one not making any sense. OP is talking about quitting after only a couple of GGCs.

The person you quoted wasn't even defending Kabam but asking a question to OP in what they expected given we know whats in them. Obviously OP expects to be given top tier prizes from a few crystals. We get it, you hate Kabam, you hate the GGCs, you hate everyone that has a opposite opinion of your own but if you're going to make comments, you should try and make them make sense instead of trying to add things that never happened.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★

MiniMF said:

Why do you and @GroundedWisdom make say that same nonsense phrase lmao. “Oh well you spent 200k units and didnt get a 7*? Well what were you expecting, 7+ r3s and t4a???”. Like knock it off lol, thats clown activity nobody needs. If you want to defend kabam, great. But atleast make it make sense.
    Happy Holidays.
  • Options
    MCOC player discovers RNG
  • Options
    edited December 2023

MiniMF said:

Why do you and GroundedWisdom make say that same nonsense phrase lmao. “Oh well you spent 200k units and didnt get a 7*? Well what were you expecting, 7+ r3s and t4a???”. Like knock it off lol, thats clown activity nobody needs. If you want to defend kabam, great. But atleast make it make sense.
    OP didn't spend 200k units. They opened a couple it looks like and they're complaining about pulls from a handful of GGCs. You're extremely exaggerating to try and make a point and you're the one not making any sense. OP is talking about quitting after only a couple of GGCs.

The person you quoted wasn't even defending Kabam but asking a question to OP in what they expected given we know whats in them. Obviously OP expects to be given top tier prizes from a few crystals. We get it, you hate Kabam, you hate the GGCs, you hate everyone that has a opposite opinion of your own but if you're going to make comments, you should try and make them make sense instead of trying to add things that never happened.
    Okay buddy, imma need you to leave this post, I make a satirical, half joke half serious post about bad luck and you crawl into here to write some kind of mini essay, just read the post, use your intuition and discern that is in fact, not fully serious, and just take it for what it is, I don’t get this constant obsession with shamelessly nerding all over my posts all the time, don’t waltz in here to bum out the mood.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

Okay buddy, imma need you to leave this post, I make a satirical, half joke half serious post about bad luck and you crawl into here to write some kind of mini essay, just read the post, use your intuition and discern that is in fact, not fully serious, and just take it for what it is, I don’t get this constant obsession with shamelessly nerding all over my posts all the time, don’t waltz in here to bum out the mood.
    You should probably learn how to add "satirical" context to forum posts then.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

I was assuming it was obvious but I’ll probably mark these posts with [satirical] or something in the future
  • Options

MiniMF said:

Im pushing it to the extreme to match what they do. They undermine justifiable views by setting an extreme expectation literally no one has. My message wasn’t in defense of OP who made post, quitting after 3 crystals is quite humorous actually, but in seeing the “What did you expect, 7*s and t4a?” Generated response more than once. As you said with the last sentence, my example made no sense as it never happened, replicating their responses energy.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

I was assuming it was obvious but I’ll probably mark these posts with [satirical] or something in the future
    From what I hear, the kids these days add \s to the end of what they're saying on the internet to indicate sarcasm
  • Options

MiniMF said:

Im pushing it to the extreme to match what they do. They undermine justifiable views by setting an extreme expectation literally no one has. My message wasn’t in defense of OP who made post, quitting after 3 crystals is quite humorous actually, but in seeing the “What did you expect, 7*s and t4a?” Generated response more than once. As you said with the last sentence, my example made no sense as it never happened, replicating their responses energy.
    Cool story bro.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

Cool story bro.
    Thanks lil bro
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

This is true, and has always been a source of contention in the past. The player base has always been divided over whether it is appropriate for the biggest source of materials to be a unit-based RNG event, rather than actual game content. This year, Kabam is changing their philosophy a bit and allowing the content to be the thing that drives progression rather than a player’s ability to open their wallet or grind for units.

You can argue that this is good or that this is bad. There are genuinely legitimate arguments to both. Personally, I’m glad that Necropolis is still worth exploring. It would be a bummer to see such a well-made piece of content become immediately obsolete to anybody willing to drop a few Odins. But I get that people approach the game differently, and not everybody wants to explore Necropolis. In that case, you’ll just have to wait it out until these things become more available in the future.
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    If crystals had crazy good rewards we'd see everyone complain about whales widening the gap.. can't make people happy