What do you think of this year’s Grand Banquet Crystal event?

Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 115

What do you think of this year’s Grand Banquet Crystal event? 182 votes

100, so good for me
4% 9 votes
80, I'm lucky, got a lot rewards
12% 22 votes
60, just so so
30% 55 votes
40, I'm hesitant, should I spend units?
7% 13 votes
20,Kinda sucks, not worth it at all
30% 55 votes
0,No comments, just one word, bad
15% 28 votes

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    If it weren't for the solo
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    They only reason I purchased GGC's was for the Solo event milestones.

Spending 300 units to get five Tier 2 Alpha's is kind of a rip off when I get ten of them in the rank up store for 200 units.

Yes you get Iso and gold too, but for me personally it's still not worth it.

My best pulls were one 50% Tech Tier 6 class catalyst and one 50% Cosmic Tier 6 class catalyst.

I hope that next year they add Primordial dust to the GGC's
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

They only reason I purchased GGC's was for the Solo event milestones.

Spending 300 units to get five Tier 2 Alpha's is kind of a rip off when I get ten of them in the rank up store for 200 units.

Yes you get Iso and gold too, but for me personally it's still not worth it.

My best pulls were one 50% Tech Tier 6 class catalyst and one 50% Cosmic Tier 6 class catalyst.

I hope that next year they add Primordial dust to the GGC's

The best is the sole at the end and kind the gold for me personally but the rest I got has ben bad
  • JerichoharrisJerichoharris Member Posts: 17
    As a FTP player currently working towards cavalier I have just pulled Aegon from a six star nexus crystal pulled out of a greater banquet crystal. I’ve spent about 3000 units that I saved plus the units that came from the solo rewards and if I hadn’t got anything else for the entire event it would still have been a huge win.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    I'm paragon
    Its worth it until the primordial dust part
    You get back almost 80% of your spent units
    After that it's your choice
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    All im gonna say is that out of the 7* GGC crystal i pulled Sandman...
  • Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 115
    They want to use this event to narrow the gap between several titles
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    These crystals are amazing. Just what I needed /s

• Atesz567Atesz567 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2023
    Disappointed :neutral: just come back after 2 years and some of the rewards feels really bad for 300 units.
    Wish i could trade back my 11000 units. i would do no hesitate!
    Maybe its time to get 2 reward/ crystal (maybe after a certain title), the game inflated so much in rewards in all the place
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    If not for the greater guardian crystal, I’d say zero. That’s the only saving grace for me lmao
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

If not for the greater guardian crystal, I’d say zero. That’s the only saving grace for me lmao

Really? A basic 7* would’ve been better.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I remember one content creator made a long post about the gold deals and FOMO; not on this event though 🤔
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
    This, in my opinion, is a Scrooge-y eunuch of an event.

Dr. Zola
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    The Odin unit deals and the Valiant offer in the webstore really improved my view of this event. Wish the GBCs and milestones weren't catered towards all progressions though, having separations would vastly improve the event for the top tier people.
  • DLTAxIceDLTAxIce Member Posts: 13
    The deals this year were great for my paragon account, but the GBC felt somewhat lackluster when it came to payout. I lost track of how many I opened, but it must be close to 60ish. Got decent amount of 6* shards, but almost no 7* shards nor titan shards. Did pull a 7* Kang so there’s that too. I got 5 tier 6 basic and 5 tier 3 alpha, that’s a pretty good haul for me
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    not even worth for paragon tbh.
    i'm valiant
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    If you whale the rewards are ass. If you don't spend your entire life savings a week on this game they're good. If you're TB or lower they're amazing. It's honestly based on what part of the game you at.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Member Posts: 75
    I have got
    2 7* stars(shocker and moondragon),4yellow paragon crystals,5 new 6*stars from basic (scorpion best pull),2 abyss nexus 1 from ally and 1 from gbc got archangel and kingpin both were my target champs,6* aw crystal and 1 generic aw gem incoming which will go into Hercules. It's the best i have ever got