**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Guntulet Event Quest entry ticket bugged.

After finishing thronebreaker EQ 100%, is still showing you need to do 100% thronebreaker difficulty to get paragon Guntulet Eq entry ticket.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,040 ★★★★★
    Were you paragon when you explored TB EQ?
  • Options
    VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    Yes
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
    VVEED_ said:

Yes

Reset your game maybe?
  • Options
    Lokx said:

VVEED_ said:

Yes

Reset your game maybe?
    Did that too and did
    EQ one extra time too after 100% .. still nothing
  • Options
    Are you sure you didn’t explore the TB quest 100% and *then* you became Paragon afterwards ?

That objective is not there for people unless (or until) they are Paragon. (Not before).
    And doesn’t reward you with the objective retroactively if you do the TB before having access to the Objective itself.
  • Options

Are you sure you didn’t explore the TB quest 100% and *then* you became Paragon afterwards ?

That objective is not there for people unless (or until) they are Paragon. (Not before).
    And doesn’t reward you with the objective retroactively if you do the TB before having access to the Objective itself.

Yeah.. I'm sure.. i left one path because of that only.. after I got the title, i cleared it.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
    VVEED_ said:

Yeah.. I'm sure.. i left one path because of that only.. after I got the title, i cleared it.
    That’s probably the issue. Its probably just code error and because you did majority as a thornbreaker its acting up. Just contact kabam support team.
  • Options
    Lokx said:

VVEED_ said:

That’s probably the issue. Its probably just code error and because you did majority as a thornbreaker its acting up. Just contact kabam support team.
    How to connect support team
  • Options
    VVEED_ said:

Lokx said:

VVEED_ said:

From “Submit a Request” link at top of KabamSupport pages.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options

VVEED_ said:

Lokx said:

VVEED_ said:

From “Submit a Request” link at top of KabamSupport pages.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Got it,
    issues is resolved..