Options

How to get 6 star Aegon?

Been trying since necropolis release, so many skill crystals, be it class nexus or abyss, even in banquet I opened 2 abyss nexus. No luck, at this point I have all top champs in skill but no Aegon. :(

I wish we had an 2018 champ selector in banquet milestones or alternative option to guardian crystal as choice for Aegon.

Comments

• Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 ★★★

• Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★

Been trying since necropolis release, so many skill crystals, be it class nexus or abyss, even in banquet I opened 2 abyss nexus. No luck, at this point I have all top champs in skill but no Aegon. :(

I wish we had an 2018 champ selector in banquet milestones or alternative option to guardian crystal as choice for Aegon.

Ya pray to lord kabam miike to bless you with 6* aegon
  • Options
    Rkkd21Rkkd21 Posts: 42
    Same here!! I have opened over 40 Skill/Mutant and nothing. 2 Abyss and nada. Have 6 Skill Mystic and next Wednesday I will have 7 and then going to pop those and hope for the best. Only 2 Skill 6*'s I don't have are Gwenpool and Aegon!!
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 70
    Pray to the Lord Kabam with faith... and you will get it...
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Expect nothing, and you get everything
  • Options
    If you take a mortgage out on your house and reinvest that into GBCs, then that'll greatly increase your odds of getting Ægon \s
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
    Rkkd21 said:

Same here!! I have opened over 40 Skill/Mutant and nothing. 2 Abyss and nada. Have 6 Skill Mystic and next Wednesday I will have 7 and then going to pop those and hope for the best. Only 2 Skill 6*'s I don't have are Gwenpool and Aegon!!

Good luck bro, I hope you get it 😇
  • Options
    Rkkd21Rkkd21 Posts: 42

Same to you!!
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 805 ★★★

• Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 208
    Aegon isn’t the only solution for Necropolis. Try another strategy.
  • Options
    HoadyOZ said:

Well if only I was that skilled. Then definately but I am not.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 253 ★★
    I just opened 6 more skill mutant crystals, still no Aegon…I’ve started to consider the possibility of doing it with Stryfe instead. Otherwise 5* Aegon will have to do it
  • Options
    Badah said:

I just opened 6 more skill mutant crystals, still no Aegon…I’ve started to consider the possibility of doing it with Stryfe instead. Otherwise 5* Aegon will have to do it

One guy did say he did it with 5 star aegon, took him 220 revives for the path.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,674 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Your going to have to make a sacrifice of a baby goat to kabam miikes rig ray.

Explains why my poultry sacrifice only yielded me a 7* Sandman. Should have upgraded to a mammal.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Yoma007_Yoma007_ Posts: 18
    You don’t choose Ægon, Ægon choose you.
  • Options
    Papa279Papa279 Posts: 4
    Is ascended 5 star Argon equal to 6 star rank 3? I’ve been playing for 5 years and don’t have the 6 star version.
  • Options
    Papa279 said:

Is ascended 5 star Argon equal to 6 star rank 3? I’ve been playing for 5 years and don’t have the 6 star version.

Rating would be almost equal I suppose, or little difference, just one guy did confirm he did with 5* max ascended Aegon using 220 revives.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,791 ★★★★★

HoadyOZ said:

Kate can do initial run with minimal skills
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 145 ★★
    the only way to get Ægon is to not want him
  • Options

HoadyOZ said:

Kate can do initial run with minimal skills
    Kate can't take all match-ups and requires others to specific fights, and had to be build up each and everytime. I did get Kate in banquet Abyss, but not confident about her, top skilled players did do it with Kate, shuri, chavez, but even it took them pretty long fights.