**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Xsolla Purchase Issues

Is anyone having issues purchasing on the Kabam store? Xsolla has blocked my account for a “purchase” of $9.99 in April, 2022 (after I bought every Black Friday online without any issues).

The charge they state is blocking my account does not exist. They’ve asked for my bank statements and to contact my bank. My bank told me that no disputes exist and that in no world should I provide my bank statements (which I wasn’t planning on).

Anyone else having this error? Error code 3032.

Kabam - I’m trying to spend my money on your online store. Xsolla won’t let me and the deals are much better there than in game. I will not purchase them in game. Please resolve this issue. (BTW - Xsolla has horrendous reviews and plenty of other frozen accounts due to fictitious disputes and purchases that don’t exist)

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,404 Guardian
    2022 ?
    Has Web Store for MCOC really been out that long ?

You sure you didn’t end up on some other “phishing” website made to look like the Xsolla/MCOC one, and they are hoping you’ll just turn over all your financial information to them scammers ?
  • ChiiccChiicc Member Posts: 181
    HotShotAZ said:

Is anyone having issues purchasing on the Kabam store? Xsolla has blocked my account for a “purchase” of $9.99 in April, 2022 (after I bought every Black Friday online without any issues).

The charge they state is blocking my account does not exist. They’ve asked for my bank statements and to contact my bank. My bank told me that no disputes exist and that in no world should I provide my bank statements (which I wasn’t planning on).

Anyone else having this error? Error code 3032.

Kabam - I’m trying to spend my money on your online store. Xsolla won’t let me and the deals are much better there than in game. I will not purchase them in game. Please resolve this issue. (BTW - Xsolla has horrendous reviews and plenty of other frozen accounts due to fictitious disputes and purchases that don’t exist)

2022? You clearly not on a kabam site if you think it’s been since 2022
  • HotShotAZHotShotAZ Member Posts: 7
    They said it was for Roblox (never played or even downloaded) and I’m 100% sure it’s the right website because I get the daily free crystal everyday.

Xsolla customer service is who is telling me it’s a charge from 2022. So they’ve blocked my account and I can no longer make purchases. Literally trying to give kabam my money and can’t.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★
    HotShotAZ said:

They said it was for Roblox (never played or even downloaded) and I’m 100% sure it’s the right website because I get the daily free crystal everyday.

Xsolla customer service is who is telling me it’s a charge from 2022. So they’ve blocked my account and I can no longer make purchases. Literally trying to give kabam my money and can’t.

It doesn’t sound right
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,544 ★★★★
    HotShotAZ said:

If you're using xsolla, they're using their money after you give them yours.

Kabam has no jurisdiction in this, as xsolla is the one actually selling you the "better" package. So, either square that issue up with xsolla or get slightly less units from in-game store.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,404 Guardian
    HotShotAZ said:

As a currently free-2-play, and only have gotten the Free Daily, etc, up there, what is it that you have to do to purchase with real money ?

As in, you are logging in using the KABAM ID login, not some “alternate” login specific to Xsolla. So how are they saying it was the SAME you ?

Anyone know what they would be basing that on if it was thru a different game ? Like the Credit Card # or Bank Routing/Acct # happened to be the same, and so they flag anything using the same Credit Card or Bank Acct ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,519 Guardian

HotShotAZ said:

As a currently free-2-play, and only have gotten the Free Daily, etc, up there, what is it that you have to do to purchase with real money ?

As in, you are logging in using the KABAM ID login, not some “alternate” login specific to Xsolla. So how are they saying it was the SAME you ?

Anyone know what they would be basing that on if it was thru a different game ? Like the Credit Card # or Bank Routing/Acct # happened to be the same, and so they flag anything using the same Credit Card or Bank Acct ?
    It should be just your email address, so maybe that email address has purchase history with xsolla for some reason (valid or otherwise), so one possibility is to work with Kabam support to change your Kabam login id to a new email address, which you could then use to log into xsolla without any preexisting purchase history.