About Holiday Gift - when exactly?

kahlkorverkahlkorver Member Posts: 162
edited June 17 in General Discussion
So, I still have my final path on Necro but taking a break now since I just finished my 5th path.

When exactly is the holiday gift will arrive? It only says, "Login on December 24th." I'm worried because it will be 24th few hours later. Do I need to do it now or I'm good until the usual game reset time?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Soon
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,403 Guardian
    It will likely be at 10am Maple Syrup Standard time which is in 15 hours and 19 minutes from the time I posted this message
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★

So, I still have my final path on Necro but taking a break now since I just finished my 5th path.

When exactly is the holiday gift will arrive? It only says, "Login on December 24th." I'm worried because it will be 24th few hours later. Do I need to do it now or I'm good until the usual game reset time?

You’re good. Just wait to use the gift card until after your progression. You’ll have several days.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    The same time everything else comes out...
  • Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55

You’re good. Just wait to use the gift card until after your progression. You’ll have several days.
    Wait which gift card? I'm so confused around the gift can you please explain?
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,351 ★★★★★

The same time everything else comes out...

Historically, the Christmas gift came out 2 hours after the usual time. That may have changed since the pivot to a redeemable item.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Early June
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    Exo27 said:

Wait which gift card? I'm so confused around the gift can you please explain?
    They send a gift card in an in-game message. You redeem it in the store. Your progression at the time of exchanging it for a gift is what matters.
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Member Posts: 162
    Thanks, everyone. :)
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bruh
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    Sashakt said:

Pls gift me

Need to see the Wizard of Oz for your brain
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Gifted you a disagree.

Dr. Zola
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★