**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WHEN YOU TRUST THE GAME TOO MUCH (BUT NOW KABAM THINKS ITS OK)

Haven't yet claimed the alliance milestone also😔...but kabam's game kabam's rule...it's not their fault that they made the worst event with literally someone can be kicked from the alliance without any reason

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

What are you blabbing on about? Why would they take action? Its probably your fault you got kicked and didnt get any rewards
    It is foul that someone can lose banquet rewards solely by getting kicked, whether it be for the right or wrong reasons. But in the end sticking to an alliance you can trust is the best bet
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 842 ★★★
    Why you being kick by alliance?
  • Options
    SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    DNA3000 said:

How does Kabam know you were kicked for no reason? Do you actually want Kabam reviewing every alliance’s decisions? On what basis would they conduct an investigation? Are they going to be subpoenaing your phone records? Take depositions from your alliance mates?

Alliances are player run organizations. Players have 100% control over them. Kabam has no say in who enters, who leaves, and who gets kicked from any alliance. Now, if you think you were shorted alliance rewards you can attempt to open a support ticket to see if support can do anything about that, but you might want to consider taking a less sarcastic tone with them.
    @DNA3000 Classic kabam employee...they don't have to know...make sure that those who joined alliance are locked in that alliance for gifting only....alliance leader or officer can't kick any player after gifting started....simplee.......your company can make rules that you have to be in an alliance for 100000000000 years to be qualified for an event but can't make a single change that won't allow leaders to kick players during gifting
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,260 ★★★★★
    Sorry about u being kicked but u need to find a better alliance if they kick in banquet as its every year some alliances just kick players
  • Options
    @DNA3000 see bendy's reply....what it cost you to show a little sympathy...what happened was a misfortune and anyone will get angry about it...if little sarcasm is bothering you I think you are not fit to socialize with people
  • Options
    @Captainaiden I just said I completed guillotine challenge and got a 7 star deathless guilly...next morning I was out.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    Only thing i can suggest is:

Don’t play this game any more. There are tons of things entertaining you in the world. Don't waste your time, money and energy on a mobile game in which you have unpleasant experience (even though that bad experience was possibly from other players instead of the Game itself)

Have a good night, and Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    If you were randomly booted then that sucks, but wouldn’t the alliance lose your contributions to the alliance event? I suggest when finding a new ally, ask questions like, “do you randomly kick players for no reason?”

As an alliance leader, I never randomly kick anyone. Always for good reason and after multiple second chances.
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    I don’t understand why they can’t just make a system where you can’t get kicked from your alliance between December to whenever the banquet ends.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    JustAGuy said:

I don’t understand why they can’t just make a system where you can’t get kicked from your alliance between December to whenever the banquet ends.

Exactly. Place a pending kick on the player until the banquet finishes and then off they go when the event finishes

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★
    JustAGuy said:

Then players abuse this and stop playing aw, resulting in reducing alliance scores
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

How does Kabam know you were kicked for no reason? Do you actually want Kabam reviewing every alliance’s decisions? On what basis would they conduct an investigation? Are they going to be subpoenaing your phone records? Take depositions from your alliance mates?

Alliances are player run organizations. Players have 100% control over them. Kabam has no say in who enters, who leaves, and who gets kicked from any alliance. Now, if you think you were shorted alliance rewards you can attempt to open a support ticket to see if support can do anything about that, but you might want to consider taking a less sarcastic tone with them.
    @DNA3000 Classic kabam employee...they don't have to know...make sure that those who joined alliance are locked in that alliance for gifting only....alliance leader or officer can't kick any player after gifting started....simplee.......your company can make rules that you have to be in an alliance for 100000000000 years to be qualified for an event but can't make a single change that won't allow leaders to kick players during gifting
    The issue is this. Players will lose out on rewards if they are kicked during any event, like mid AW season, BGs, gifting, etc. However this is a moral dilemma, something kabam isn’t entitled to handling. If you don’t have a fair alliance, you wont be treated fairly either. The decision is up to you to find an alliance thats best for you. I myself have missed out on rewards in alliances i thought i could trust, but ultimately had to find an alternative that worked best for me. Now i am currently the leader of an alliance that is built up on trust, with great people that have my back.

Additionally the inability to kick, or locking that ability at any point grants players the ability to be lazy freely with no consequence, and cause destruction in the alliance they are in. Go through trial and error as people like me have done and you will eventually find the right people. Best of luck if you do take that route.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    JustAGuy said:

This would be a very bad system. I’m not sure if you saw the post from yesterday where an alliance officer was asking whether to boot somebody, but the universal consensus was that the player should be booted because they were: 1) bad at the game, 2) incredibly rude and mean to other alliance mates, and 3) unwilling to accept fault or make apologies when confronted about their behavior.

It is unfortunate that every year we see stories about people being booted from their alliances through no fault of their own. But people should also not be protected from the consequences of their own actions when they are in the wrong.

As for OP, I have no idea whether your removal was justified or not. This is not and should not be something under Kabam’s control. If it is truly random, as you claim, then I’m sorry it has happened to you. If it is as a consequence of your own behavior, then I hope you recognize that and learn something here. Based on the aggressive tone you’ve taken here though… I could see an officer deciding they’ve had enough of your behavior. Just something for you to think about.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    🍪
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    That's the reason why i m leader of my alliance
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited December 2023

JustAGuy said:

Exactly. Place a pending kick on the player until the banquet finishes and then off they go when the event finishes

And to play devil’s advocate, let’s say you’re a perfectly charming and affable person. What if your alliance leader brought someone in with an absolutely repulsive attitude and abhorrent personality? Now you’re stuck with them for a month. You’re all contributing to help that person out and have to deal with them. I know it’s hard but just imagine having to deal with someone like that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    JustAGuy said:

Because that just allows people to act however they want. If people know there's nothing at stake for their behavior, alliances will become.ore toxic than global.
  • Options

@DNA3000 see bendy's reply....what it cost you to show a little sympathy...what happened was a misfortune and anyone will get angry about it...if little sarcasm is bothering you I think you are not fit to socialize with people

I had sufficient sympathy to suggest opening a support ticket, as only support can help you and in the past they have on occasion addressed missed rewards in special events when a player was kicked from an alliance. I merely suggested that perhaps when you’re dealing with people who have your fate in their hands, such as customer support over perhaps alliance leaders, you might consider the significant power asymmetry before choosing to probe people’s tolerance.

On the other hand, I have no problem with your sarcasm, as I have no specific requirement to assist or associate with you. I also find your interpersonal judgment to be highly suspect, so I will take your observation under advisement.
  • Options
    JustAGuy said:

They can, but they choose not to. If Kabam locks alliances, alliance leaders now have no means to remove a player they don’t want to remain, and there are all sorts of valid reasons for removing a player that vastly override their right to banquet rewards. Players can get abusive, players can be discovered to be cheating, players can stop playing and responding to leaders. There is nothing special about the banquet rewards that gives any player special rights to ignore the requirements of their alliance. The banquet rewards are just stuff. Alliances are groups of people who have to interact with each other and get along.

This means some alliance leaders can abuse their leadership rights. But the alternative, where Kabam decides whether you have to deal with a player you don’t want in your alliance or not, is infinitely worse.