Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What class from abyss selectors and why

2»

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    Tech

For this and got this

Congrats on the Moon Knight
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 759 ★★★
    Cosmic
    if you are having 0 , i mean absolute 0 6 star champ , cosmic might be the go to choice. Otherwise , it depends on your roster , like who you need atm , what specific ability are your roster lacking ( damage , control , DoT ,...)
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 43
    Skill
    Kate Bishop would be account-changing for me in a way that no other unowned 6* would be.

I got Shang Chi (to go with the Massacre and Elsa from the other two recent selectors).
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Pulled her back to back from Abyss Nexus so didn't wait for level up event.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Skill
    Kate Bishop
  • Options
    XreissXreiss Posts: 58
    Science
    Science for photon, cause I finally got Kate the other day. Lucked out big time and pulled photon loving her so far wish I had the iso and cats to get her past rank to.
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    Mystic

Needed the good doctor
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Tech
    First went science, got photon, then went mystic twice for kindred, got him on the second, then went tech twice for fantman...got some max sig crystals and tech iso instead...2 out of 3 of my hunted champs isn't bad I suppose.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Science
    Need silk or photon
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Science
    CAIW
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Science
    Wasn't chasing anyone specific, took torch for more sigs and the 7* shards to form a crystal, pulled Joe fixit from the 7* crystal.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Skill
    i CHOSE SKILLS because i didn't have Aegon and finally got him!!!!!

Thank you kabam for the Xmas Gift. After countless skill dual crystal i had finally pulled the King of Everest Content - Aegon.

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 508 ★★★
    Science
    I have most 6*s at this stage, i only want 1-2 champs for each class. Science is the only class where i need 2 champs and even if i dont get them, there are several more that I would love to dupe without using an AG. Easy choice until i get one of s2099 or Porky.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Mystic
    Went Science for the first. Looking for Photon....got Photon. 2 Mystic....saving for Kushala and White Tiger (possibly) and 1 Mutant....saving for Onslaught.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Tech
    I have good champs in all classes but really needed a heal block tech so went tech two times trying for Omega Sentinel. Picked Stark Spidey from the first one and luckily got OS from the second. If i manage to get the solo milestone I'll go for skill to try for Nick Fury
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Skill
    Used 3 abyss nexus looking for Kate, got and duped blade, got sigs on Attuma, then opened an incursion 6 star and pulled Kate
  • Options
    Skill
    Skill coz 7* Skill Might not be the strongest Overall I feel and for My account especially with only 3 7* Skill champs. Most of my ascension dust is going to Skill 6* as well.
  • Options
    LionSkyLionSky Posts: 57
    Skill
    In my main account I was looking for blade for 5 years so I choose skill abyss and this is my 5th skill abyss and I got a 6star blade and I am very happy with a blade. Until now I have only a 4star version. I know that his era was long gone but still i am a big fan of blade og trinity.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Skill
    I picked Skill trying to get Kate. Wound up with Black Cat and settling for Moondragon (it was either her, Thor Ragnarok, or duping a bunch of garbage champs).
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    Skill
    I was looking for mantis but still couldn’t pull her. More sigs on Kate tho
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Cosmic
    I was trying really hard to get a 6* Aegon or Herc. For the first Skill crystal, I picked a Valkyrie awakening. For my second one, I went for a cosmic crystal to get a Herc but settled for a Galan. Still pretty good picks but didn't get what I wished. 🥲 I'm still happy though. A lot of people would disagree with what I'm about to say because they're too high in progression (they're not wrong) but for a Thronebreaker like me, this banquet has provided me a huge boost in terms of roster development and especially the gold!

I got a NF (awakened him instantly), duped my Valkyrie from Nexus Abyss, Quicksilver, Galan, Hulkling, Red Magneto, Sunspot, Archangel (instant awakening), Ultron, Baron Zemo and Fantman as 6 star champs and Prof X and Shang Chi as my first two 7* champs respectively. I also got about 25 M of gold to move on with massive rankups and reached 1M base rating. I'm well happy about the banquet considering that I didn't spend at all as a F2P but my alliance helped me out a lot.