**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do I never get Stats emails?

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones.

Comments

• Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Noble034 said:

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones. @Kabam Jax

• Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    edited December 2023
    Noble034 said:

Noble034 said:

I've never gotten an email from Kabam before with my yearly stats. I even contacted support one time about the issue, and asked them to make sure I was opted in for them. They said I was (or they opted in for me) and I should have been good. Still no cool emails to this day. I get other emails from them such as "oh hey, the banquet has started" emails and such, so wondering why I don't get the cool stats ones. @Kabam Jax

Oops, quoted instead of editing lol

Actual Edit: did it again, sheesh xD
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I have the same problem. Never understood how I opt in and in my email preferences I opt in but never gotten it.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Same here.

• Options
    SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Same.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Always been the same for me as well. Even after contacting support.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Because it's still random who actually gets them. Just because your opted in, doesn't mean your guaranteed an email from them. Think of it as like rng on crystals.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    I didn't receive mine this year but I did last year.
    Weird thing however, when I go back to my 2022 email it displays Gladiator, champs from this year. But the stats are still from 2022, exactly the same.

• Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    @xLunatiXx At least you're consistent. :smile:
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

@xLunatiXx At least you're consistent. :smile:

Cause it's a bug and it displays last year stats but with this year champs 😂
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    How do we receive it if we opt in and don’t get an email still?