**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Grinch stole Cavaliers xmas gift

KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★
Like how does 2022 Cavaliers got Generic 6r2 gem and this year we get a class 6r2 gem.

Legit worse than last year.

Maybe you don’t want cavs to get higher resources but maybe some 6* crystal or shards would have been better than this piece of coal we got

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,237 ★★★★★
    Getting something free is the worst possible thing that can happen. I’m pouring out a 40 (of eggnog) for you.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    My friend is cav. I shed a tear for him. I'm thronebreaker and when is saw cap og come in my nexus I was ready to throw hands but ultron redeemed it. Also if I open the 50 6 star sigs would it go in overflow because I can't use them all now. Soz if its a dumb question
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    #BringBackGGCs
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★

#BringBackGGCs

#HolidayGiftforStarter, Challenger & Contender
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Keonex said:

Like how does 2022 Cavaliers got Generic 6r2 gem and this year we get a class 6r2 gem.

Legit worse than last year.

Maybe you don’t want cavs to get higher resources but maybe some 6* crystal or shards would have been better than this piece of coal we got

You seriously didn’t push for tb?
    Come on man it’s so easy(when you get to the end)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Albertel said:

Someone at the Cavalier level should be able to make good use of a 6* R2 at any Class. If not, then they're ready for Thronebreaker.

The elitism on this forum is off the chart, it’s better to just read global chat.
    What elitism? The Rewards are geared towards where a Player is at. They're specific to what is relevant at those progression levels. Not once did I imply anything of the sort. If someone has no use for that, they're likely advanced enough to push to TB.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    4th rate citizens treated as 4th rated citizens? 😱😱😱
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★

Albertel said:

Someone at the Cavalier level should be able to make good use of a 6* R2 at any Class. If not, then they're ready for Thronebreaker.

The elitism on this forum is off the chart, it’s better to just read global chat.
    What elitism? The Rewards are geared towards where a Player is at. They're specific to what is relevant at those progression levels. Not once did I imply anything of the sort. If someone has no use for that, they're likely advanced enough to push to TB.
    Like i said i am personally not Cavalier, I am Valiant just feel bad at how unfair Cavaliers were treated

if you look at past xmas gifts,

Paragon in 2022 got
    6* abyss nexus plus 50 6* sig crystals
    Paragon in 2023 got
    6* abyss nexus plus 7500 7* shards

a definite improvement from 2022 to 2023

Cavaliers
    2022 got a Generic r2 gem
    2023 got a Class r2 gem

a definite downgrade.

It just doesn’t seem fair, why improve Paragon and downgrade Cavalier.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

Albertel said:

Like i said i am personally not Cavalier, I am Valiant just feel bad at how unfair Cavaliers were treated

Paragon in 2022 got
    Paragon in 2023 got

Cavaliers
    2023 got a Class r2 gem

a definite downgrade.

Cavalier in 2022 was the 3rd top title in the game.
    Cavalier in 2023 is the 4th top title in the game.
    The Cavalier title itself unfortunately downgraded from the Valiant title introduction, like any other title in the game.
    I mean look at Uncollected, few years before it was the passport to the highest rewards in the game.
    Now it doesn’t gets you there.
    If you don’t like what Cavalier got this year, the only way to guarantee yourself better rewards next year is to upgrade your title.
    Which to be honest ain’t that hard, at least getting TB from Cavalier.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,035 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

Albertel said:

Paragon in 2022 got
    Paragon in 2023 got

Cavaliers
    2023 got a Class r2 gem

a definite downgrade.

Because Cavalier is no longer the 3rd highest title like it was last year. They're obviously pushing people to move past Cavalier as quickly as possible. A r2 gem, whether it's generic or class based should be easily used by any Cavalier. If they don't have one single champ they can use a class gem on then they're either too far advanced or not advanced enough.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I mean if 2022 Cav is still a cav in 2023, then that's a very naughty player and need no gift from Santa.

But yes bruh, how did gift got worse 😭
  • Options
    How can you stay cavalier at the state of the game anyway? I try an account challenge few month ago and get to cavalier it take literally 30 days, the downgrade is a way to tell you to get the next title, not surprised from kabam
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Albertel said:

If the rewards are progressively worse every year, that is bad treatment to that progression level. So far the reward has been worse for Cavaliers this year than it was last year, which really feels like a jab as higher progression levels slightly improved.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Regardless of amount of progressions titles I feel lije a gift cant be worse than the previous year.

Should have been generic r2 gem +5k 6 star shards at least
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    If newer players that made cavalier see they're getting worse rewards and gifts than previous cavalier players why would they be motivated to progress because this time next year as a thronebreaker or paragon they may get worse gifts than this year. Regardless of progression level as time goes on there is no reason gifts should be scaling backwards. That's a sure fire way to lose potential newer players.

What's the harm in giving them a R1>2 generic and a 6* crystal or even shards or stones.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★

#BringBackGGCs

#HolidayGiftforStarter, Challenger & Contender
    Thank you. 🥳